So Obama calls Coach Cal today...

Severa

Common sense ain't common
to thank the University of Kentucky Wildcats for their help in raising over $1 million for the "Hoops for Haiti" telethon (Source)

Later this evening....

UofK suffers their first loss of the season....to the University of South Carolina GAMECOCKS....
*Headdesk* I swear, everything this man touches turns to s**t....

Shawn

to thank the University of Kentucky Wildcats for their help in raising over $1 million for the "Hoops for Haiti" telethon (Source)

Later this evening....

UofK suffers their first loss of the season....to the University of South Carolina GAMECOCKS....
*Headdesk* I swear, everything this man touches turns to s**t....
UK hadn't faced anyone yet, which is the main reason that they were unbeaten.

Shouldn't this be in the political (aka let me spout off in a biased fashion) forum?

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Shouldn't this be in the political (aka let me spout off in a biased fashion) forum?

Nah. It's a sports story because the president called them, as a team, warned them to keep to not let up now that they are #1 and they promptly went out and lost.

Kinda like being on Sports Illustrated cover or the latest Madden game is a curse.

Sure, there is a political angle, Obama messing something else up but, that is more a matter of fact as opposed to a political opinion.

:buddies:

Baz

This. ------------------>

The sewage is so deep in that forum it often overflows into others.