so proud

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Me and flare kicked some butt on saturday, and had a awsome time. We was at the ibra show doing barrel racing, i thought she was going to be horrible, she was in heat and when did are practice run she was SSSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW, and she was bucking coming back home. But when we went in for the open divison she hauled azz, we beat are best time, were now running 16.4 sec. We recieved 2nd in 2d and we won $108.
then in youth we knocked over the barrel, i need to post the vid of it, its funny, and now my leg is all banged up, i hit so hard i had the paint from the barrel on me :lmao:, i was still happy though. then in poles we didnt know any over, yay!, and we ran a 25. Yay im so proud :huggy:

K

Katie

WOOHOO!!

You going to MSA this weekend to do the speed events with Flare?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
hmmm lets see if this works...
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwhoLNJp3p0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwhoLNJp3p0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Eventer29

wish they had the speed classes on saturday. I'm taking my lil yeller jumper saturday n I miss runnin barrels, could give ya some competition. Maybe I'll take her sunday n do speed while the kiddies do the hunter n pleasure classes. wish my hunter mare wasnt broke. But shes gettin an injection in her knee thursday so hopefully soon...

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
flarenuphope said:
Me and flare kicked some butt on saturday, and had a awsome time. We was at the ibra show doing barrel racing, i thought she was going to be horrible, she was in heat and when did are practice run she was SSSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW, and she was bucking coming back home. But when we went in for the open divison she hauled azz, we beat are best time, were now running 16.4 sec. We recieved 2nd in 2d and we won $108.
then in youth we knocked over the barrel, i need to post the vid of it, its funny, and now my leg is all banged up, i hit so hard i had the paint from the barrel on me :lmao:, i was still happy though. then in poles we didnt know any over, yay!, and we ran a 25. Yay im so proud :huggy:

Hey flarenuphope, :howdy:
I don't know who your trainer is and don't want to step on any toes to suggest someone else, but my horse trainer was a National Champion Barrel Racer in her hey day from Texas. PM me if you are interested in details of her riding and training career.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Loper said:
Hey flarenuphope, :howdy:
I don't know who your trainer is and don't want to step on any toes to suggest someone else, but my horse trainer was a National Champion Barrel Racer in her hey day from Texas. PM me if you are interested in details of her riding and training career.
nah... thats ok, im related to some well know barrel people my self, and they know people if i ever need help. Never had a traner be for either, done every thing my self, and im fine with no trainer because im running good times, for a non-qh, unregestered mare that was trained in the backyard. Thanks for the offer though. I probably know the person too... if she lives in southern md and shows in the ibra.