So Sad

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Like our soldiers haven't been through enough! Maybe someone should dress like a terrorist and run through this crowd!

Anti-War Protests Target Wounded at Army Hospital
By Marc Morano
CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
Washington (CNSNews.com) - The Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., the current home of hundreds of wounded veterans from the war in Iraq, has been the target of weekly anti-war demonstrations since March. The protesters hold signs that read "Maimed for a Lie" and "Enlist here to die for Halliburton."

The anti-war demonstrators, who obtain their protest permits from the Washington, D.C., police department, position themselves directly in front of the main entrance to the Army Medical Center, which is located in northwest D.C., about five miles from the White House.

Among the props used by the protesters are mock caskets, lined up on the sidewalk to represent the death toll in Iraq.

Code Pink Women for Peace, one of the groups backing anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan's vigil outside President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas, organizes the protests at Walter Reed as well.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Is this happening (again) now or is this in reference to when this was done a couple months back? :confused: I remember seeing something on the news about this over the summer.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
crabcake said:
Is this happening (again) now or is this in reference to when this was done a couple months back? :confused: I remember seeing something on the news about this over the summer.

Happening again now, a bunch of people I know when up there last night to drown them out with the sounds of roaring bikes.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
harleygirl said:
Happening again now, a bunch of people I know when up there last night to drown them out with the sounds of roaring bikes.
:yay: I hope those ignorant pukes appreciate the fact that those people laying in that hospital did what they did so those nuts outside could do what they're doing. :duh:

D

DMJ

vraiblonde said:
It should be against the law to be that crass and vulgar.
:yeahthat: some people completely lack in tact and couth. Those people should not be allowed to leave their house.

mrweb

Iron City
crabcake said:
:yay: I hope those ignorant pukes appreciate the fact that those people laying in that hospital did what they did so those nuts outside could do what they're doing. :duh:
And I bet not a single one of them served a day in uniform...I may have a problem with the war but I will support my brothers and sisters in uniform until the day I die, afterwords I will watch over them. :patriot:

Last edited:

mrweb

Iron City
So Sad 10-31-2005 08:30 AM we don't need your help, you thread killer

Just for the record, KMFA. Apparently we didn't get your help either chicken shi!!