So sad ...

Nanny Pam

In last weeks paper, it stated that the horse couldn't be cremated right away because the thing that lifts the horse up was broken. The owners of the horse found the horse laying in the field, still not cremated.

And now, this ....

smoothmarine187

That reminds me of that mess that happened awhile ago where people were supposed to be getting cremated, but they were just burying bodies all over the place. The crematory hadn't worked in years.

Nanny Pam

smoothmarine187 said:
That reminds me of that mess that happened awhile ago where people were supposed to be getting cremated, but they were just burying bodies all over the place. The crematory hadn't worked in years.
I remember that. It was a nightmare for the families of the deceased.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
That is the craziest story...That man would forever pay if that was my animal. I would make it my life mission to ruin that lying SOB. :burning:God, I cant stand a liar!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wow, with the regulations concerning burying of animals I have to wonder what they do with the roadkill in the state.. Do they go out and search the woods daily for dead animals and "sterilize" the ground around it after removal?

Some lawmakers really need their heads examined, not allowed to bury your own animals on YOUR property..

Nanny Pam

itsbob said:
Wow, with the regulations concerning burying of animals I have to wonder what they do with the roadkill in the state.. .

"Roadkill Cafe'"
open 24 / 7

"you kill em'...we grill em'"

Nanny Pam

persimmoncf said:
That is the craziest story...That man would forever pay if that was my animal. I would make it my life mission to ruin that lying SOB. :burning:God, I cant stand a liar!
Abso-freaking-lutely!!! I would own him.