So sleepy

L

luckystar

I've had headaches, a sore throat, and have been sleeping my butt off for about a week. Is there anything going around, should I bother going to the doctor? I just jerked back to reality and wiped drool off my giant desk calendar :(

L

luckystar

You can add nausea and no appetite to that list. I've been turning down Girl Scout Thin Mints. Thin Mints! What's wrong with me?!

L

luckystar

Allergies don't usually make me feel like this. I'm starting to think the longer this goes on I really should just get in to the doctor.

vbailey

vbailey
Strep is going around and can be very bad if left untreated....if it has been more than a week I would see a doctor if I were you....

Jameo

What?!
Allergies don't usually make me feel like this. I'm starting to think the longer this goes on I really should just get in to the doctor.

Could be that stomach bug that has been going around too :shrug: Might wanna see the doc if you don't start feeling better soon.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Could be that stomach bug that has been going around too :shrug: Might wanna see the doc if you don't start feeling better soon.

:yeahthat: Seen so much of that in the last month. I've been lucky, it only lasted a day with me.

L

luckystar

Strep is going around and can be very bad if left untreated....if it has been more than a week I would see a doctor if I were you....

No, I mentioned that to my mom and have had that before. It was REALLY bad. I left a washcloth in my mouth so I wouldn't have to swallow. I switched back and forth between that and dangling over the trashcan half asleep. I didn't even want to swallow the drugs they gave me when I had that. Ugh.

L

luckystar

Thanks guys, I'm going home early to crash. I'm sure I'll be fine with enough rest.

J

jp2854

you could have mono that is how I was when I had it. A blood test will confirm it though.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Thanks guys, I'm going home early to crash. I'm sure I'll be fine with enough rest.

Maybe that's all it is; you're just over-tired; borderline exhaustion. That can tend to make you feel lousy, then you start felling ill. In this case, a good "crash" won't hurt.

W

Wenchy

No, I mentioned that to my mom and have had that before. It was REALLY bad. I left a washcloth in my mouth so I wouldn't have to swallow. I switched back and forth between that and dangling over the trashcan half asleep. I didn't even want to swallow the drugs they gave me when I had that. Ugh.

What did your mom tell you to do? I would listen to her.

I hope you feel better soon. :flowers:

vbailey

vbailey

you can have it more than once....