So the Karens are going after Trump living at Mar-a-Lago now

Will99

Opinions are one thing, disrupting is another. Sorry, yapping dog faced pony soldiers don't deserve to be heard.
The problem with that is who gets to decide what yapping is? Speech is speech. If someone is a dote who is constantly yapping, then it reveals them. Why silence the dote?

DaSDGuy

What is the purpose of ignoring someone who has a different opinion. If you don’t like what they say than don’t read them. There is way too much of silencing others because they don’t like what is being said.
Putting someone on ignore IS not reading them. Understand? We put them on ignore and we don't read them. We choose to not read them that way. They are NOT being silenced and are available for anyone else to read.

That's the difference between putting someone on ignore (we don't have to hear them) and the cancel culture of the leftist dims who want to COMPLETELY silence those with opinions they don't like. They want to remove the words of people they don't like from EVERYONE instead of just putting them on ignore.

easyliving45

He's not a guest, stupid. He's an employee.

Reading is FUN-DUH-MENTAL.

:dork:

Jeez you are Dumb.

It is classified as a club.

Anyone staying there including Trump is classified as a guest.

Why would he be an employee of a place he owns?

You are dumber than his current roster of lawyers and that is no easy task.

SamSpade

Why haven't you people put the asswhole on ignore?

I typically DO after giving them a chance. When it becomes obvious they just want a venue to argue and kvetch, I ignore them.
I ignore a lot of people without putting them on ignore, for the same reasons - they don't have anything I want to answer. But I do put people on ignore when they just completely hijack a thread and make it unreadable.

Hijinx

I typically DO after giving them a chance. When it becomes obvious they just want a venue to argue and kvetch, I ignore them.
I ignore a lot of people without putting them on ignore, for the same reasons - they don't have anything I want to answer. But I do put people on ignore when they just completely hijack a thread and make it unreadable.

The point I am making is that the clown is taking up bandwidth and taking the Posts away from the subject, and just wasting everyone's time.
i have no objection to pertinent information i do not agree with, but idiocy is another matter.

By the way what the people of Palm Beach are doing is un-American.
The man owns his property and has every right to live on it.
If they have a problem with that they should move.

SamSpade

Putting someone on ignore IS not reading them. Understand? We put them on ignore and we don't read them. We choose to not read them that way. They are NOT being silenced and are available for anyone else to read.

Exactly. I had this same conversation with my youngest who gets upset when her texts aren't answered - she considers it terribly rude. I try to tell her that no one is under any obligation to answer you - and certainly not when you text non-stop - that's harassment.

They don't ADD to the discussion - they are Discord rolling the apple - and blanking out their inanity normally makes reading threads interesting. It's when they post non-stop that they disrupt a thread, making it unreadable.

SamSpade

The point I am making is that the clown is taking up bandwidth and taking the Posts away from the subject, and just wasting everyone's time.
i have no objection to pertinent information i do not agree with, but idiocy is another matter.

Agreed. If everyone ignored the little troll, it would make it simpler to read. I'm somewhat convinced that THAT is the goal - not to otherwise antagonize or irritate the other posters.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Agreed. If everyone ignored the little troll, it would make it simpler to read. I'm somewhat convinced that THAT is the goal - not to otherwise antagonize or irritate the other posters.
I would agree with that, but as long as there are those who take enjoyment in counter-pointing and degrading him, he won't be invisible.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If everyone ignored the little troll, it would make it simpler to read.

I used to enjoy pointing out the banality of the Trump Lies and Hatred .... since Biden was confirmed, Ignorance has gone off the Rails

I cannot fathom the depth of the Partisan stupidity and abject cluelessness to the lack of complete self awareness

So any Sapiduis Clone goes on IGNORE as soon as they are apparent

I would agree with that, but as long as there are those who take enjoyment in counter-pointing and degrading him, he won't be invisible.

I Gave UP

easyliving45

Many business owners are employees of their business. It's a fairly common practice.

And you dare to call anyone else dumb.....

Not for the purposes of Mar a Lago.

Trump signed an agreement stating it would be a private club not a residence.

When he is on site he is a guest of the Club.

I own my own business but I am not an employee. One can't be ones own employee.

DaSDGuy

Liar. I own my own business and am most certainly an employee of it.

Most large private clubs have employees that live on site.
Isn't that just smart business? Employees pay payroll taxes whether they own the business or not. But the business owner can write-off payroll as a business expense, so in essence, they receive a business tax reduction for their own employee salary. Am I correct there?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not for the purposes of Mar a Lago.

Trump signed an agreement stating it would be a private club not a residence.

When he is on site he is a guest of the Club.

I own my own business but I am not an employee. One can't be ones own employee.

Well, you're wrong about every single one of the points you tried to fake.

There's no point in arguing with you because you're simply wrong and doubling down on it.

In FACT employees live at Mar-A-Lago.

In FACT you can legally be an employee of a business you own.

You insisting otherwise just makes you a tool who isn't worth the time to respond to.