So the Karens are going after Trump living at Mar-a-Lago now

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Isn't that just smart business? Employees pay payroll taxes whether they own the business or not. But the business owner can write-off payroll as a business expense, so in essence, they receive a business tax reduction for their own employee salary. Am I correct there?

It's more than just "smart business". The IRS frowns mightily on folks like me if I do not make myself an employee of my company and just take draws instead. That's considered an avoidance tactic to avoid paying FICA, Medicare etc.

And yes, an employee is an employee is an employee...whatever salary I pay myself is tallied up with everyone else's at the end of year.

phreddyp

Not for the purposes of Mar a Lago.

Trump signed an agreement stating it would be a private club not a residence.

When he is on site he is a guest of the Club.

I own my own business but I am not an employee. One can't be ones own employee.
Now you have gone to a new level of ignorant !

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Not for the purposes of Mar a Lago.

Trump signed an agreement stating it would be a private club not a residence.

When he is on site he is a guest of the Club.

I own my own business but I am not an employee. One can't be ones own employee.
Not correct.

black dog

Free America
Jeez you are Dumb.

It is classified as a club.

Anyone staying there including Trump is classified as a guest.

Why would he be an employee of a place he owns?

You are dumber than his current roster of lawyers and that is no easy task.

For starters because he gets a paycheck Toad....

Fence posts are smarter than you...

Will99

Putting someone on ignore IS not reading them. Understand? We put them on ignore and we don't read them. We choose to not read them that way. They are NOT being silenced and are available for anyone else to read.

That's the difference between putting someone on ignore (we don't have to hear them) and the cancel culture of the leftist dims who want to COMPLETELY silence those with opinions they don't like. They want to remove the words of people they don't like from EVERYONE instead of just putting them on ignore.
I don’t really see the difference. You put them on ignore because you don’t want to read what they have to say. Putting them on ignore doesn’t give you the opportunity to see what they are saying. There is no possibility to come to common ground.

DaSDGuy

I don’t really see the difference. You put them on ignore because you don’t want to read what they have to say. Putting them on ignore doesn’t give you the opportunity to see what they are saying. There is no possibility to come to common ground.
Lets try this again.

If I put someone on ignore, I am the only one not hearing them. I only put someone on ignore when they have repeatedly demonstrated both their ignorance and their refusal to discuss issues as adults.

When cancel culture silences someone, nobody can hear them.

My way it's my choice. Cancel culture removes the choice from everyone.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Common ground with a troll slug like sleazy is not even possible

Will99

Lets try this again.

If I put someone on ignore, I am the only one not hearing them. I only put someone on ignore when they have repeatedly demonstrated both their ignorance and their refusal to discuss issues as adults.

When cancel culture silences someone, nobody can hear them.

My way it's my choice. Cancel culture removes the choice from everyone.
Common ground with a troll slug like sleazy is not even possible
I have to admit I don’t know what the person is doing. I would guess if they are just a troll looking for an argument that putting them on ignore is the right move. I am a proponent of hearing differing opinions and arguing my position.