So this stupid lady calls me

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
And wants to know if I want to buy her draft horses tail...Her "friends" told her she could get 1K per tail......I told her ask her friends where and get back to me...the highest is white and is is only over $100 per pound... :killingme :jameo: Told her to call me back after she asks around..I told her it was worth like $25 to me but I will NOT buy a live horses tail you cut off...horse needs its tail..I only buy dead horses tails that don't need them..some peeps..who the hell would cut a horses tail and try to sell it.. :buttkick:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
And wants to know if I want to buy her draft horses tail...Her "friends" told her she could get 1K per tail......I told her ask her friends where and get back to me...the highest is white and is is only over $100 per pound... :killingme :jameo: Told her to call me back after she asks around..I told her it was worth like $25 to me but I will NOT buy a live horses tail you cut off...horse needs its tail..I only buy dead horses tails that don't need them..some peeps..who the hell would cut a horses tail and try to sell it.. :buttkick:

crack heads.

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
And wants to know if I want to buy her draft horses tail...Her "friends" told her she could get 1K per tail......I told her ask her friends where and get back to me...the highest is white and is is only over $100 per pound... :killingme :jameo: Told her to call me back after she asks around..I told her it was worth like $25 to me but I will NOT buy a live horses tail you cut off...horse needs its tail..I only buy dead horses tails that don't need them..some peeps..who the hell would cut a horses tail and try to sell it..
you should of :buttkick: her! Did ya give her the look like on your picture thru the phone? Or did you give her the wtf look? :lmao:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Pasofever said:

That is just sick. People really do that? Poor Horses.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
horse needs its tail..I only buy dead horses tails that don't need them..some peeps..who the hell would cut a horses tail and try to sell it.. :buttkick:[/QUOTE]

Gotta pay for that hay some how :killingme

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:

Man I was hard up on cash!

Just kidding...sooo not me. My draftie's tail has grown out from being docked so it's super long. You know what Teddy did today? She grabbed his mane, which is braided and his tail, which is also braided and she could touch them together. This is a horse who wears a size 92" blanket. :lmao:

morganhorse

Saddlebred people pay LOTS for their tails....in upwards of $2,500 :shocked: If her draft horse's tail is about 5 feet long I bet she could get around $400-$500 for it :whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I have to ask:

What do you do with a horse's tail and why would someone want to buy one?

fredsaid2

vraiblonde said:
Okay, I have to ask:

What do you do with a horse's tail and why would someone want to buy one?

Think hair extensions for horses. You braid in a section for fullness and length.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
fredsaid2 said:
Think hair extensions for horses. You braid in a section for fullness and length.
You'd put a dead horse's body part on your own live horse???

Guh.

I'm out of this thread. That's like taking a dead person's hair and making your own extensions out of it.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
vraiblonde said:
You'd put a dead horse's body part on your own live horse???

Guh.

I'm out of this thread. That's like taking a dead person's hair and making your own extensions out of it.
How would you know? :popcorn:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Pasofever said:

:confused: Hmmm...ya sure you don't want to buy live horsies tails? Sounds lucrative to me...I have 25 horses tails I could sell ya!...n lighten up Paso...I mean we ARE going into fall! :killingme

REDICULOUS!