So today was Patriots Day

NOTSMC

Hope we all took a moment to remember those who died. I've been off and on watching the ceremonies and other documentaries regarding and found a show put out by TMZ questioning if there was a fifth flight that never took off. Pretty intriguing stuff. Interviews with the pilot, flight attendants suggested that there were four Muslim possibly passengers in first class that wanted to visit the cockpit before takeoff, wanted to leave quickly and didn't care about waiting for their meals to arrive, one guy in business class also of that ethnicity sweating profusely in the air-conditioned plane, one of the passengers dressed head to toe in the robes including the birka or hijab but the person was a male not a female.

When the plane was ordered to turn around and the passengers evacuated, box knives were located on the back of the seats in front of them, a trap door leading to the airplane electronics was found open, they never came back for their baggage etc.

I'm not one for conspiracies but the 911 committee decided not to investigate since the plane didn't actually take off, but a recent article in 2023 indicated that the FBI has now opened up an investigation into Flight 23.

And there were other flights that didn't leave and box knives were found in them as well. The more I think I've watched on this subject, the more I realize it's only the tip of the iceburg.