So today's the day for Gavin Newsom

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think he'll beat the recall?

I think he will. CAs aren't smart enough to get rid of him, and how I know that is because they elected him in the first place. Plus Gropes and Heels took time out of their oh so busy skeds to fly in on their massive carbon belching private planes to rah rah for him - I mean, it's not like there's anything else going on, amirite?

Honestly, I think once you elect a turd you should have to bury your face in it and inhale the stench for the duration of his term. Stupid needs to hurt, not that it does any good with Democrats because they all seem to be into S&M when it comes to their government.

Anyway, that's my prediction - the recall will fail.

Hijinx

Think he'll beat the recall?

I think he will. CAs aren't smart enough to get rid of him, and how I know that is because they elected him in the first place. Plus Gropes and Heels took time out of their oh so busy skeds to fly in on their massive carbon belching private planes to rah rah for him - I mean, it's not like there's anything else going on, amirite?

Honestly, I think once you elect a turd you should have to bury your face in it and inhale the stench for the duration of his term. Stupid needs to hurt, not that it does any good with Democrats because they all seem to be into S&M when it comes to their government.

Anyway, that's my prediction - the recall will fail.

Pretty sure you are right.
Some people are natural masochists.
The dem party is full of them.

limblips

PREMO Member
The dems propaganda machine was full out proclaiming that he would not get the boot because the polling showed way too much support for him. Calling it ahead keeps people home. If they wanted pro Newsom voters to turn out they would be proclaiming it a dead heat.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I think many want Newsome out but the cheating machine at play here might keep the recall from happening.

They are already reporting that 70 percent of the voters are being told "you already voted" at one polling place.

Knowink Pollbooks are iOS and run on iPads.
Remember the Pegasus iOS hack that can secretly take over iOS machines?

Were the Knowink Pollpads hacked?
Why are so many people in California being told they already voted?

Source:
https://knowink.com/products/poll-pad/
https://citizenlab.ca/2021/09/force...sage-zero-click-exploit-captured-in-the-wild/

So what if Newsome is recalled? Could he end up being the VP? :dead: