So....Tulsi Gabbard

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do you suppose the Dems don't like her? Is it because she speaks like a normal person instead of screeching and grandstanding? Because she's fairly sensible (for a liberal Democrat) and doesn't say dumb things like "transgender women should get abortions"? Is it because she gasp goes on Tucker Carlson's show??

It's always interesting to me, how the Dems have choices...yet they embrace the biggest freaking kooks in their Party. Here's all these nutty progbots pushing all these crazy narratives, and then there's Tulsi. And the one guy who's name I don't remember, but he's a sensible liberal as well. Why are they pushing the kooks when they have choices?

limblips

Because their analysts tell them who has the most voter backing and they go with them for their votes. As long as they get the win they don't care about the impact. They will always find something or someone to blame when their campaign lies are disclosed, big pharma, Trump, fossil fuel industry, climate change, Trump, angry old white men, slavery, income inequality, homophobia, islamophobia, black tarry stools, Trump, insurance companies, transgender abortion rights, and a host of other things that describe the evil Republicans.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Why do you suppose the Dems don't like her? Is it because she speaks like a normal person instead of screeching and grandstanding? Because she's fairly sensible (for a liberal Democrat) and doesn't say dumb things like "transgender women should get abortions"? Is it because she gasp goes on Tucker Carlson's show??

It's always interesting to me, how the Dems have choices...yet they embrace the biggest freaking kooks in their Party. Here's all these nutty progbots pushing all these crazy narratives, and then there's Tulsi. And the one guy who's name I don't remember, but he's a sensible liberal as well. Why are they pushing the kooks when they have choices?

Ok, got it, hope for Tusli

Obviously you haven’t watched tonight where Kamala was amazing and Boot Jay or whatever stupid name you came up with, they did amazing. Just wait for rush to tell you who to hate. Hint, it won’t be Bernie!

littlelady

God bless the USA

Obviously you haven’t watched tonight where Kamala was amazing and Boot Jay or whatever stupid name you came up with, they did amazing. Just wait for rush to tell you who to hate. Hint, it won’t be Bernie!

I thought you were saved. Oh, well. Happy voting!

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
TG has served in uniform. I think anyone in that line of work has a better sense of how a humongous government entity functions and understands it's benefits and also is aware of it's flaws and deficiencies. She has a lot more organizational understanding than say a career food service worker or a community organizer.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Going to be a rough five more years for you.

awpitt

Main Streeter

That's a good question. She's a veteran. Seems to have some "non-crazy" ideas. And she's cute. Doesn't seem like someone with baggage.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I don't need Rush to tell me who to hate. D after their name? Hate them.

So, if Trump switched back to D, you'd start hating him?

I know you to be one smart cookie. So, it surprises me to see you be so closed minded that if you were to come across a candidate that you would take a liking to and then shut them out just because they have a D next to their name.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, if Trump switched back to D, you'd start hating him?

Yes.

So, it surprises me to see you be so closed minded that if you were to come across a candidate that you would take a liking to and then shut them out just because they have a D next to their name.

The Democrats show me who they are every single day. During the Bush years, during the Obama years, and for the last 2.5 years that they've been attacking our President and outright lying to my face and insulting my intelligence.

Tulsi is still a hard core progressive wealth redistributor, just packaged differently. I won't vote for that, therefore Tulsi is not my type. My surprise is that the libprog Dems don't embrace her.

Sapidus

Because she has a spitirul guru who is a cult leader and she has been very outspoken and worked for anti LGBT causes in the past.

Do a little research before making stupid assumptions

"Rep. Tulsi Gabbard in the early 2000s touted working for her father's anti-gay organization, which mobilized to pass a measure against same-sex marriage in Hawaii and promoted controversial conversion therapy. "

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

The Democrats show me who they are every single day. During the Bush years, during the Obama years, and for the last 2.5 years that they've been attacking our President and outright lying to my face and insulting my intelligence.

The President YOU voted for has lied to you the entire time and still receives a pass. He's led you to believe it's everyone else's fault, too. Amazing.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The President YOU voted for has lied to you the entire time and still receives a pass. He's led you to believe it's everyone else's fault, too. Amazing.

Dang. And here I am..chomping at the bit to endure another 4 years of being lied to like that. ;-)

Beats all heck out of watching the lefty freaks destroy the country in short order.

Reactions: BOP

Chris0nllyn

Dang. And here I am..chomping at the bit to endure another 4 years of being lied to like that. ;-)

Beats all heck out of watching the lefty freaks destroy the country in short order.

Yea, we get it. You and Kyle feel Democrats are responsible for everything wrong in your lives.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:killingme:killingme..we must have watched different debates.

Just the highlights I watched, I can see where Kamala fans should have been pleased with their girl's performance.

But I'll tell you right now:

I'm sick of race. And gender, but mostly race. We spent 8 Obama years being constantly lectured about how horribly racist we were if we didn't bow down and french kiss The Won's ass, and I have no desire to relive that. And I don't want to be called a misogynist for not kissing some female politician's ass.

So no to Kamala Harris because she checks both of those annoying boxes, even though she's probably the all-around smartest person in the clown car.