So Vrai

M

Mousebaby

How many other forum members have you screwed over by giving out their MPD's? I am not particularly fond of being blamed for something you must have done. You have crossed the line lady!

M

Mousebaby

Believe me I'm sure she will know what I am talking about. Who else has access to everyone's account information. If I can help it I will convince this person she has screwed over to go after her in the courts because that is an invasion of privacy. No one has a right to tell people who you are on a public forum, least of all the owner. I will NOT take the blame for this person's MPD being exposed. I am not 100% positive who or how it was done, but I have my suspicions!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Believe me I'm sure she will know what I am talking about. Who else has access to everyone's account information. If I can help it I will convince this person she has screwed over to go after her in the courts because that is an invasion of privacy. No one has a right to tell people who you are on a public forum, least of all the owner. I will NOT take the blame for this person's MPD being exposed. I am not 100% positive who or how it was done, but I have my suspicions!

:roflmao: :killingme Oh, I mean...how could you vrai!!! :cds:

mainman

Set Trippin
I don't know why, but I have an ear worm....

They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!

L

luckystar

It's an MPD, who cares? If you have one, you must be doing something shady with it anyway.

lovinmaryland

which mpd was it :confused:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

:lol:

You know, it's not that hard to tell who is who. People never go away, even when they say they're done with the place, and their writing styles don't change really.

To the funny farm
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men

OMG... she has her own theme song now... I'll never look at her posts again without hearing that in the background...:killingme

lovinmaryland

Then how the heck can you start a thread such as this...:confused: Pretty dayum bold accusations if you have no proof.
excellent point Kwilla :love:
To the funny farm
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
:roflmao:

M

Mousebaby

Then how the heck can you start a thread such as this...:confused: Pretty dayum bold accusations if you have no proof.

Because I just got PM'd and it was an angry PM accusing me of exposing said person and it was not me! I had nothing to do with it! It pisses me off to have someone blame me for something I had nothing to do with.

Like I said I have my suspicions! :burning:

L

luckystar

:lol:

You know, it's not that hard to tell who is who. People never go away, even when they say they're done with the place, and their writing styles don't change really.

Good point, it really could have been anyone. I figured out someone's MPD this morning, actually.