So Vrai

M

Mousebaby

Yeah but how do you know that person only told you? Do you really know that for sure? And besides, if the userid has NEVER posted what difference does it make?

Wait a minute.... if that userid has never posted... how would someon know the userid even existed and then how would the owner of the userid know the userid's ownership had been compromised and then how would that point directly back to you? I'm starting to think this is all really about a MPD of yours that you feel was compromised. :eyebrow:

I have no MPD, I don't need to hide behind a false identity. I am who I am.

lovinmaryland

Yeah but how do you know that person only told you? Do you really know that for sure? And besides, if the userid has NEVER posted what difference does it make?

Wait a minute.... if that userid has never posted... how would someon know the userid even existed and then how would the owner of the userid know the userid's ownership had been compromised and then how would that point directly back to you? I'm starting to think this is all really about a MPD of yours that you feel was compromised. :eyebrow:
very interesting :popcorn:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Because I just got PM'd and it was an angry PM accusing me of exposing said person and it was not me! I had nothing to do with it! It pisses me off to have someone blame me for something I had nothing to do with.

Like I said I have my suspicions! :burning:

You are a freaking attention whore and nutjob. You just might hold the #1 spot this week :roflmao:

Because I just got PM'd and it was an angry PM accusing me of exposing said person and it was not me! I had nothing to do with it! It pisses me off to have someone blame me for something I had nothing to do with.

Like I said I have my suspicions! :burning:

Just as the person who PM'ed you with said accusations did. Atleast they did their accusing in private.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I bet the person who is accusing you, also told others.

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead ~Ben Franklin

If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees. ~Kahlil Gibran

M

Mousebaby

OH #### you all! I plan on trying to find some way to get rid of this forum. I know people and I can make it happen!

I have no MPD, I don't need to hide behind a false identity. I am who I am.

Oh okay. Then back to your internet friend. Why would she care about a userid that hasn't even ever posted yet? If she wants a new MPD to play with that bad she can always just create another one and not tell you if she no longer trusts you. Right?

L

luckystar

OH #### you all! I plan on trying to find some way to get rid of this forum. I know people and I can make it happen!

:roflmao:

If you want to get rid of it, then what are you doing patronizing it?!?

lovinmaryland

You are a freaking attention whore and nutjob. You just might hold the #1 spot this week :roflmao:
come on now Dye the week... this chick needs to be # for the month :lmao:
Could you hold off on that til after Christmas? I am trying to plan a forum get together for the Holidays :flowers: