So Vrai

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Uh yeah.

I have no idea what she's talking about, but she asked that I delete her account and I complied.

She's going to feel pretty foolish when she figures out the truth of whatever happened. :lol:

Attachments

• pope.gif
    pope.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 427
Uh yeah.

I have no idea what she's talking about, but she asked that I delete her account and I complied.

She's going to feel pretty foolish when she figures out the truth of whatever happened. :lol:

Well, let's all look at the bright side... her son's home schooling should really go thru the roof now... he may become the next Doogie Houser! :clap:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Uh yeah.

Now you know damn well the truth doean't mean $hit around here. :killingme

SoMDGirl42

Yeah but how do you know that person only told you? Do you really know that for sure? And besides, if the userid has NEVER posted what difference does it make?

Wait a minute.... if that userid has never posted... how would someon know the userid even existed and then how would the owner of the userid know the userid's ownership had been compromised and then how would that point directly back to you? I'm starting to think this is all really about a MPD of yours that you feel was compromised. :eyebrow:

OMG, Stinkpen and Mouse are one in the same? Who'd ah thunk it. :jameo:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Uh yeah.

Did ya smile??? Just a little bit????