So what are ya'll doing with your smow day?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Smow day?!! What is this thing you call smow day? I shoveled the driveway and went to work. (My boss can be a real bastage.)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
(My boss can be a real bastage.)

I heard that about him.

I don't have a snow day but it is overcast and chilly here, so I'm sitting inside pretending that we have snow. I think I'll make a pot of beef and something to celebrate.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Trying to get motivated to breakout the snow blower and clear the driveway.
Then shovel the back deck.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Shoveled the driveway with my next door neighbor's help.

About to finish getting the guest bedroom ready for a new resident.
This afternoon we are adopting an 11 - 12 year old long haired, seal point Siamese kitty.
Her name is Blue.

Some friends of my neighbor who live a couple street over are moving due to health reasons.
Unfortunately, the lady of the house has developed a cat allergy due to lowered immune system.

Will post a picture when she is settled.

She has lived with other cats, hopefully she will get used to being around Cooper and Buff.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Shoveled the driveway with my next door neighbor's help.

About to finish getting the guest bedroom ready for a new resident.
This afternoon we are adopting an 11 - 12 year old long haired, seal point Siamese kitty.
Her name is Blue.

Some friends of my neighbor who live a couple street over are moving due to health reasons.
Unfortunately, the lady of the house has developed a cat allergy due to lowered immune system.

Will post a picture when she is settled.

She has lived with other cats, hopefully she will get used to being around Cooper and Buff.

Congrats!

Bonehead

I was pleased that my snow blower chewed right through this slushy crap snow, only 1 clog due to super wet stuff. Nice clean driveway.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Congrats!

Thank you.

Blue has lived with other cats.
She is declawed, but the current owners say she has no aggression or litter box problems.

When I met her yesterday to see if she'd take to me, was flopping on the floor at my feet for pets within a couple minutes.
She seemed to have no anxiety at a stranger being in here house, has also been around more people than the owners and their family.

Will take it slow on introducing her to the cat boys.
Cooper will be 5 on 27 May, Buff on 9 June.

They treated old Miss Teia with due deference, so the hope is there for a good fit.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I was pleased that my snow blower chewed right through this slushy crap snow, only 1 clog due to super wet stuff. Nice clean driveway.

I need to purchase some Fluid Film.
I had a couple clogs, but easy to clear.
Thank God for snow blowers.

PeoplesElbow

Shoveled the driveway, although a bit more snow than yesterday it was quite a bit lighter so it wasn't so bad.

I also did some cooking, made some low carb stuffed peppers and chili for this week.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Blue has arrived, and seems to be accepting the change of venue.
Blue_new_home-20190114_15].jpg