So what do you have to do...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...to get a freaking plumber to return your phone call?

Any recommendations? Both of my guys apparently have enough work. And it's not that I was a PITA or anything last time they came out and they're avoiding me personally.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
...to get a freaking plumber to return your phone call?

Any recommendations? Both of my guys apparently have enough work. And it's not that I was a PITA or anything last time they came out and they're avoiding me personally.

Who did you call?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, one is really cute but I think he's married. The other is an old guy....hmmm....maybe he'd be responsive to a sext.....

:jet:

Anyway, it has come to my attention that I don't want a plumber anyway - I want a company that specializes in basements and sump pumps. So I contacted Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing, per a thread on here.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Well, one is really cute but I think he's married. The other is an old guy....hmmm....maybe he'd be responsive to a sext.....

Anyway, it has come to my attention that I don't want a plumber anyway - I want a company that specializes in basements and sump pumps. So I contacted Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing, per a thread on here.

How deep is the pipe?

Hank

my war

Slip the married one your number and don't take no for an answer!!...:yikes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Slip the married one your number and don't take no for an answer!!...:yikes:

Hey, honey, some blonde slid me her number today on a sugar packet.
She probably needs a plumber, dummy. Answer your messages.

:lol:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

I thought the problem was the run off of the sump pump?
Have the sump pump drain into a dry well outside in the yard.
It is covered up (buried in the yard) and allows the water to drain into the ground instead of puddling up in your backyard.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
The pipe from the sump pump is shooting water out under the deck. The pipe - it's that black plastic flexy stuff - is in two sections, and where those sections (are supposed to) meet is where the water is pooling, and then running down to the flooded area.

So tomorrow morning I will duct tape the two sections together firmly, then focus on a permanent fix.

My fix may entail digging a tunnel under my patio walkway to route a drain pipe that empties further away from the house.
Is this the same problem that you are talking about?