So what do you like to do?

Motorcycling, kayaking, recently started shooting, auto/home repair and improvement, homebrewing, technology and space, enjoying our little 4 acre slice of the deep forest...... oh, and travel....

Kwill, if you like travelling virtually, and have a "DayDream" capable phone, I highly recommend using that VR headset.
Say whaaaaa? Ima look that up.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I'm discovering that I'm not enjoying doing much any anything at the moment. Everything seems like a chore, and I've got enough of those to do already.

I so understand your statement. My plate is full and it feels like everything I do is because I HAVE to and not because I WANT to. And no matter how much I tick off the to do list, it feels like there is no end.
BUT...I do try to find pleasure in small things like seeing a hummingbird drawing nectar from the flowers I planted or a mama bird bringing her fledgling to the feeders. As the day goes on and builds more stress, I try to recall the small thing that made me smile.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
What kind of dog did you get?

A belgian sheepdog

B1527289-150B-4FC4-B60A-270D3F738580.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hobbies:

Building Computers
Video Games - FPS - Battle Royale - RTS
Shooting [although I have not been to the NRA Range in a couple of years]
Reading - SciFi - Fantasy
Movies

*Annoying Sappy and Transporter

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Fishing

Anyway, like I was saying, there's

Fly fishing
spin fishing
freshwater fishing
saltwater fishing
troll fishing
bait fishing
lure fishing
snag fishing
deep sea fishing
inshore fishing

That, that's about it.

black dog

Free America
Fishing

Fly fishing
spin fishing
freshwater fishing
saltwater fishing
troll fishing
bait fishing
lure fishing
snag fishing
deep sea fishing
inshore fishing

That, that's about it.

What,,,, No Noodling in Mississippi?

black dog

Free America
2 small problems with that.

1 my neck isn't quite red enough & 2 my parents weren't related to each other when they married.

Cousin's can't marry in Mississippi,
I would almost bet, if offered you would try it.. it's just snagging with your hand.

Fishing

Fly fishing
spin fishing
freshwater fishing
saltwater fishing
troll fishing
bait fishing
lure fishing
snag fishing
deep sea fishing
inshore fishing

That, that's about it.

You forgot "traveling to go fishing".

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I do love to travel, though I don't get to do it as much as I would like right now. We go places locally (or within a couple of hours' drive) too, when we can.

I Iike day hiking - we started that last year & do that often in nice weather - or walking places (like on the beach or around the towns we visit. :lol:) Some of the hobbies I used to have involve a lot of "stuff", and I dislike too much stuff, so I don't enjoy them much anymore. However, I do enjoy making flannel baby receiving blankets for all the new moms I know, so that keeps the creative/crafty/wanna make something homemade side of me happy. :lol:

I like being active, so I try to do things like that quite a few times a week.

I don't have any grandchildren of my own - but since my sister's daughters lost their mom too soon, I have taken up the mantle of sorts as a grandmother to the 2 children of my middle niece. I am their "Aunt Noni", so I try to see them whenever I can. They live in FL, so that is not often - but I stay involved in their lives thru social media and their mom.

I also like "participating" and advocating with clubs or groups I am a member of, and for causes I like to support.