So what do you like to do?

Toxick

Splat
Here's one of my hobbies. Making things like this:

18623375_10212622288850570_7049988298588658459_o.jpg

That, by the way, is the world's ugliest functioning Atari 2600. Or at least the hardware part of it. I did write the software that emulates the old Atari System and actually reads the cartridge (the plastic bulk is gone, the actual cartridge is the small silver block stuck to the green circuit board) but I didn't get a picture of the working output. The joystick used a hacked serial port to read user input... I think I'm going to clean this shield up a little bit and put the whole thing in an altoids tin... I'll bet Atari never thought to do that!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Here's one of my hobbies. Making things like this:

View attachment 122735

That, by the way, is the world's ugliest functioning Atari 2600. Or at least the hardware part of it. I did write the software that emulates the old Atari System and actually reads the cartridge (the plastic bulk is gone, the actual cartridge is the small silver block stuck to the green circuit board) but I didn't get a picture of the working output. The joystick used a hacked serial port to read user input... I think I'm going to clean this shield up a little bit and put the whole thing in an altoids tin... I'll bet Atari never thought to do that!

Nice clock! :yay:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Fitness, boxing, fishing, video games, reading and binging movies and TV shows.

I’m thinking about getting an RC car lately too, we’ll see.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Fishing

Anyway, like I was saying, there's

Fly fishing
spin fishing
freshwater fishing
saltwater fishing
troll fishing
bait fishing
lure fishing
snag fishing
deep sea fishing
inshore fishing

That, that's about it.

Been doing some fishing in the pond out back. Lately I've been trying topwater early morning and just before sunset. There's nothing like a bass hitting a topwater lure. During the day I've been dragging a soft plastic worm across the bottom. That has worked well as the warming weather has the bass slowing down a bit. They don't seem to want to chase a crankbait much. It's a catch and release pond and I think I've caught each bass at least once.