So what's everyone doing for the holiday weekend?

Just finished cutting the grass. It has never been this thick and lush. Ever. Be nice if it carries over to next year, but I have a feeling most of this is annual fescue and rye.

Thinking about roasting a pork loin for dinner.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just finished making crab cakes from the leftovers of two bushels I cooked Saturday for my kids event. They picked out a pound of meat for me. Eating first one right now..

Bonehead

Crabs are supposed to be good and relatively inexpensive 75 a bushel. A bushel picked is a lot of work for sure.

luvmygdaughters

Got to spend some time with my new great granddaughter!! She is only a week old and if I do say so myself...absolutely beautiful!!

stgislander

PREMO Member
Needless to say I labored over the Labor Day holiday. I finished power washing the house, and even had time to trim limbs from a Mimosa tree hanging over my roof. (Damn I hate Mimosa trees!)

glhs837

Power with Control
Needless to say I labored over the Labor Day holiday. I finished power washing the house, and even had time to trim limbs from a Mimosa tree hanging over my roof. (Damn I hate Mimosa trees!)

Tried out the new 40 volt pole saw on some limbs near the house. I do want to say that the pole saw is maybe the most devilish temptress trying to maim and injure homeowners. "Come'on, strectch just a biiiiiiit more and you can get that last one...... I know, I know, you are at the top of the ladder and it's a bit shaky, but your got this man, we can cut that bastard, lean out......"

stgislander

PREMO Member
Tried out the new 40 volt pole saw on some limbs near the house. I do want to say that the pole saw is maybe the most devilish temptress trying to maim and injure homeowners. "Come'on, strectch just a biiiiiiit more and you can get that last one...... I know, I know, you are at the top of the ladder and it's a bit shaky, but your got this man, we can cut that bastard, lean out......"

Uncanny. It's almost like you were there watching me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Picked crabs with Belvak and her husband on Friday; Saturday played golf with Vince and I don't remember what we did afterward; Sunday was the picnic at Tall Timbers with Awpitt and his sweetie; Monday we had dinner at Im_Me's house.

It's nice to have a social life again. I'm leery of strangers because of my freak magnet, so we don't socialize a lot on the road unless we're in a position to make a break for it when the crazy comes out.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Picked crabs with Belvak and her husband on Friday; Saturday played golf with Vince and I don't remember what we did afterward; Sunday was the picnic at Tall Timbers with Awpitt and his sweetie; Monday we had dinner at Im_Me's house.

It's nice to have a social life again. I'm leery of strangers because of my freak magnet, so we don't socialize a lot on the road unless we're in a position to make a break for it when the crazy comes out.

It was wonderful getting to see ya and meeting Monello for the first time. The GF really likes you guys.

BTW, if you don't remember what you did after playing golf on Saturday, it had to have been a good time. LOL