So what's everyone got planned for Valentine's Day?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Have, you, ever, really, read, FF's, posts, or, do, you, just, read, them, to, see, if, you, can, attack, or, not. FF is as sweet natured as they come and in the nearly a year I've been reading her, the only harsh words I've ever heard her utter have been against you. And with good reason. She is as genuine and kind as they come - a salt of the earth woman - someone you should aspire to be instead of the vindictive, jealous, hypocritical person you actually present.

You really seemed like you tried to be play nice for a couple of days - congrats - knew it wouldn't last. So disappointing. So typical.
Reflection is a good thing. Maybe, you should try it, sometime. Happy Val Day! 😄

littlelady

God bless the USA
Enjoy your VD!!! :smoochy:
You, too, Hankaroo! Where have you been all these months? You hold a special place in my heart, because you were the first to respond to me when I joined this forum, back in the day. :smoochy: It has, only, gotten better from there. :lol:

Actually, FireBrand was my first response, but he got the hell out of Dodge. Now, you are #1. :)

Hank

my war
You, too, Hankaroo! Where have you been all these months? You hold a special place in my heart, because you were the first to respond to me when I joined this forum, back in the day. :smoochy: It has, only, gotten better from there. :lol:

Actually, FireBrand was my first response, but he got the hell out of Dodge. Now, you are #1. :)
:dye:

littlelady

God bless the USA
A couple of them met her recently and behaved themselves! She is truly lovely. Both inside and out!
She does not come across that way on this forum. Just sayin...You and I are critter people; I won’t even kill a spider, or knat. I never got to meet you that day when I stopped in after I went to Island Dental across the street. But, you know the rest of the story that you made up in your mind. Stay good with your forum pals. Happy foruming. :)

I have become the wicked witch of the South. Is that because my middle name is Lee? I am a rebel. Period. I have been wanting to say this for a long time on this forum...don’t cross the powers that be :lol: Cluck. It is so obvious. :bann:

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
I'm going to give FutureMrsToxick a bouquet of flowers, a very nice dinner, and a good rogering.

Then I'm going to play Doom.

Out for a bite to eat. Get up from my table and this was on my table when I got back...

Can't decide if this is totally awesome, or a bit sad. Not sad for me, but for the person who thinks I'm lonely and sad and felt the need to do this. I mean, I appreciate the thought, but.....

Anyway.... suck it you single haters!!!! :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Out for a bite to eat. Get up from my table and this was on my table when I got back...
View attachment 145267

Can't decide if this is totally awesome, or a bit sad. Not sad for me, but for the person who thinks I'm lonely and sad and felt the need to do this. I mean, I appreciate the thought, but.....

:roflmao: Sorry! But that is funny!

nutz

View attachment 145267

Maybe she was just hoping for the lonely part :sshrug: or upping the ante for her tip