(1) well check out the view shared by me and your buds on this very forum.(1) Wearing masks is "unamerican"? I would like to think that consideration and respect for others would be very American.
(2) I come from a family with multiple generations who have served our country. The most recent being my son and daughter-in-law.
(3) No one calls me a traitor or even suggests it.
(2) neato! I did one of them dna scam heritage tests and found out that my family consists exclusively of war heroes*
*Edit: war hero impersonators. Until that fascist “stolen valor” bs law.
(3) but I did. I did both in fact.