So When do the Masks Come Off?

Bonehead

I could not agree more. It is all bull to begin with and after 5 mths stuck inside and wearing a mask, this morning in Giant I was harassed by an employee at self checkout to cover my nose. 3 times she kept tellinin me. I would pull it out to take a breath because I'm copd. Well I call that harassment and that's where I draw the line on wearing masks that have never been proven or disproven as being effective. This is America, lets start acting like it and protest face masks.!!!!
If you have COPD you should be given a pass on the masks, maybe talk to your Doc ?

Jurgo

SugarBear47

lol. You would think a genius with copd might be interested in keeping Covid cases to a minimum (see the second item on this list: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html). But I suppose if masks being protective is all a hoax (which it is), then it matters not!

Glad you’re not going to die of Covid and glad that you won’t spread it to family members who then die of it (cuz this is all a hoax).
If this virus is so deadly and contagious then why is there not bio-hazard containers for the millions and millions of gloves and masks? There's no control on that because it isn't real or necessary. Um - what's the comment about copd patients being "genius"... did I miss something? If that's the case then 75% of the population are genius's.....not.

calvcopf

If you can't wear a mask properly, then don't go into public spaces.

It's not just about you, but everyone else too.

Jurgo

If this virus is so deadly and contagious then why is there not bio-hazard containers for the millions and millions of gloves and masks? There's no control on that because it isn't real or necessary. Um - what's the comment about copd patients being "genius"... did I miss something? If that's the case then 75% of the population are genius's.....not.

Brilliant. You are brilliant. The copd comment was that — IF you buy into the leftist BS narrative that Covid is super dangerous— then you would be an absolute f**king moron to not support mask-wearing; “genius” was being used sarcastically. Hope that helps! Stay strong you brave intelligent person!!

TPD

the poor dad
I could not agree more. It is all bull to begin with and after 5 mths stuck inside and wearing a mask, this morning in Giant I was harassed by an employee at self checkout to cover my nose. 3 times she kept tellinin me. I would pull it out to take a breath because I'm copd. Well I call that harassment and that's where I draw the line on wearing masks that have never been proven or disproven as being effective. This is America, lets start acting like it and protest face masks.!!!!

I may need your support in the coming weeks when the authorities try to shut me down because of my beliefs....

Jurgo

Well, the opposing argument would be: If you are so afraid of catching something, then stay the hell at home.

You go girl!!!! If only the governor of Texas hadn’t backtracked in recent weeks on his commitment to staying strong and letting his state do exactly that, I’d bet that they’d be in a far better situation.