So When do the Masks Come Off?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So When do the Masks Come Off?

Class, TPD had asked a very good question way back in July of last year. One has to believe information (Received 2020 Oct 4; Revised 2020 Oct 28; Accepted 2020 Nov 19), posted to the National Institutes of Heath. Correct? Especially one with 67 references/citations.

Also, please take note of Table 1: "Physiological and Psychological Effects of Wearing Facemask and Their Potential Health Consequences."

Conclusion

"The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks."

Maybe another question should be: Why the hell are we being told to wear masks at all?

Hijinx

Fat Larry says you no longer have to quarantine for traveling out of State.
Did anyone actually do that anyway?

TPD

the poor dad
When do the masks come off?

Well we are giving you the opportunity to guess the exact date and time and if you are correct you will win a $25 gift certificate from Ridge Hardware. Just come into the store anytime and put your guess in the bucket. We are looking for the date and time that our wonderful governor gives us permission to walk into a retail establishment without a face diaper and not be harassed (of course you have never been harassed at our store), NOT the date and time he announces, unless of course in his announcement it is effective immediately, which it won't be. If more the one person guesses the correct date and time, the person that made the guess the earliest will win.

TPD

the poor dad
Well at least 2 More years before the masks come off...see bolded part below.

https://forums.somd.com/threads/expansive-covid-19-bill-advancing-in-maryland-legislature.370740/

With a price tag of at least $152.5 million in federal funds, the COVID-19 Testing, Contact Tracing, and Vaccination Act of 2021 (SB741) offers a multifaceted approach to COVID-19 recovery through the next two years.
Central to the measure is a framework that would require the state health department to collaborate with local health departments to organize efforts to "monitor, prevent, and mitigate the spread of COVID-19," the fiscal note says.

TheRadargod

Maybe we could lobby for a trial program. I'm thinking "No Mask Monday" Pull back that sneeze shield and those double diapers and try breathing near another person. Once a week to wean those in the Cult of the Mask off their addiction to control. "Maskless Mentors" can, for a fee, show the frightened masses that it okay to go live.

• Haha
Reactions: TPD

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I can't wait until the next time I'm in a store and some other customer I do NOT KNOW instructs me about how to wear a mask, when I'm not even within 6 ft of them. ("pull your mask up")

I'm going to tell them "I've already had the virus, MYOB". And then, I'm going to let them know what they can go do to themselves. :yay:

PeoplesElbow

I can't wait until the next time I'm in a store and some other customer I do NOT KNOW instructs me about how to wear a mask, when I'm not even within 6 ft of them. ("pull your mask up")

I'm going to tell them "I've already had the virus, MYOB". And then, I'm going to let them know what they can go do to themselves. :yay:
People do this?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

"Both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to reduce human-to-human transmission and infectivity of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19"
"The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks."

It's the government's website. Can't get more truthful and trustworthy, correct @HGMilstead?

woogie

Question: "So when do the masks come off?"

Answer: "NEVER!" (as per mandate of TPTB)

Democratic Party Mandate: "WE know what is good for YOU!"