So When do the Masks Come Off?

Jayn2

I'm getting a kick out of tv commercials. Most of them are still telling everyone to mask up. Do the right thing. Don't kill your grandma. In spite of CDC guidelines. And then there's this one from Extra gum....

That be tomorrow! I so glad this ****ing bullshit is over. I knew it since day 1! The lockdowns were just about government control and I believe they use them to screw around the election to get Biden into office.. I not saying the virus wasn't real but what they did was wrong!

mitzi

For those griping about masks still required in doctor's offices. Here's a good example why.

PeoplesElbow

For those griping about masks still required in doctor's offices. Here's a good example why.

Personally I've got no problem wearing one in a medical facility that is likely to have people that are especially fragile.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Wondering if there is a statute of limitations for charging someone for not wearing a mask during the entire lock down? Don't want to be having to be looking over my shoulder for the mask gestapo.

PeoplesElbow

When will the STS bus drop the mask bullshit!? No one really wears them besides the sleep.
I don't know, it may have always been a good idea to wear a mask there. Just going from some of the people I've seen getting on and off that thing.