So where's the Kraken?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
HARRISBURG - A federal appeals court in Philadelphia on Friday rejected President Donald Trump’s latest effort to challenge the election results in a case that could reach the U.S. Supreme Court if Trump appeals.

The 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals echoed a string of other courts in finding the Trump campaign offered no evidence of any election fraud. Instead, the court said “the campaign’s claims have no merit.”

Welp...

I'm sorry, did you say something?

THEREFORE, be it RESOLVED that the Pennsylvania House of Representatives—

1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and

2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and

3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and

4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and

5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and

6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute. (link)

:yawn:

Hijinx

I'm sorry, did you say something?

THEREFORE, be it RESOLVED that the Pennsylvania House of Representatives—

1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and

2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and

3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and

4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and

5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and

6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute. (link)

:yawn:

Is it a bill?
And the Governor can probably veto it. or not recognize it at all.
I am no lawyer, but IMO this will make no difference at all.

It's good to hear but what actual power does it have?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Is it a bill?
And the Governor can probably veto it. or not recognize it at all.
I am no lawyer, but IMO this will make no difference at all.

It's good to hear but what actual power does it have?

See my thread "How Trump wins". It doesn't appear governors have any control over this process. Of course, Zakaria makes it sound like some nefarious plot by republicans to steal the election, when it's really a LEGAL constitutional process that could very well play out resulting in a Trump win.

This is why our country needs to stop ####ing around with out election processes. Democrats did this on purpose to create chaos that allows for elections to forever be called into question.

So, be ready for it. If this process outlined by Zakaria plays out, and Trump is deemed president, the left will go ballistic. There will be violence everywhere.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
IMHO we are going to see violence whichever way this cluster**** turns out. I would feel more secure if Trump were president, but I see chaos either way.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well, that's a given. The Leftists aren't playing anymore and are outright calling for persecution of Trump supporters.

With Biden picking who he wants for Sec State, AG, FBI Director, CIA director, etc... and knowing what the Obama admin did in weaponizing those agencies against the Trump people, I am wondering what the next few months will look like. I used to have a hard believing our own government would be used against Americans to shut down the opposition; but that all went away with the whole Russia collusion nonsense. Who will they really go after? Certainly the Trump inner circle. Campaigners? Volunteers? People who had signs in their yards? Voters? Will they go Gestapo-style on the American people? Or will they just let ANTIFA and BLM do their dirty work?

Hijinx

I still have my sign on my flagpole and in my yard, and I have no intention of taking it down no matter who wins.

MSally

See my thread "How Trump wins". It doesn't appear governors have any control over this process. Of course, Zakaria makes it sound like some nefarious plot by republicans to steal the election, when it's really a LEGAL constitutional process that could very well play out resulting in a Trump win.

This is why our country needs to stop ####ing around with out election processes. Democrats did this on purpose to create chaos that allows for elections to forever be called into question.

So, be ready for it. If this process outlined by Zakaria plays out, and Trump is deemed president, the left will go ballistic. There will be violence everywhere.
As well there should be considering legislatures would be overriding the vote of the people.

There is a reason trumps FBI and DOJ are not prosecuting all of the election fraud trump and Rudy are claiming, it’s not real.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As well there should be considering legislatures would be overriding the vote of the people.

Um, if machines were programmed to switch votes, or humans tampered with them, are those votes really "of the people"?

There is a reason trumps FBI and DOJ are not prosecuting all of the election fraud trump and Rudy are claiming, it’s not real.

How many news stories do you want to see? Pick a number.

MSally

Um, if machines were programmed to switch votes, or humans tampered with them, are those votes really "of the people"?

the hand recount in Georgia came out exactly the same as the machine tabulated count. Therefore, there was no vote switching. It’s really pretty simple.regardless, Rudy and the Crackin are claiming machines changed votes in GA.
How many news stories do you want to see? Pick a number.
Just one article about the DOJ or FBI finding evidence of fraud in the presidential election will be plenty.

PJay

the hand recount in Georgia came out exactly the same as the machine tabulated count. Therefore, there was no vote switching. It’s really pretty simple.regardless, Rudy and the Crackin are claiming machines changed votes in GA.

Just one article about the DOJ or FBI finding evidence of fraud in the presidential election will be plenty.

Clueless.. on purpose or not..you are in for a shock. Would love to see the look on your face when what's coming comes.

MSally

Clueless.. on purpose or not..you are in for a shock. Would love to see the look on your face when what's coming comes.
You mean biden being inaugurated? No shock there.

How do explain the hand count being the same as the machine count if the machines switched votes?

rmorse

You mean biden being inaugurated? No shock there.

How do explain the hand count being the same as the machine count if the machines switched votes?

Just so we’re clear, we’re not talking about Georgia finding thousands of votes when they did the recount right? We’re just kinda ignoring that when we’re talking about recounts?

MSally

Just so we’re clear, we’re not talking about Georgia finding thousands of votes when they did the recount right? We’re just kinda ignoring that when we’re talking about recounts?
We can talk about that, but it’s a separate issue. The hand recount matched the machine tallies. That proves the machines did not flip votes in Georgia.
Are we done with the vote flipping fantasy?

rmorse

We can talk about that, but it’s a separate issue. The hand recount matched the machine tallies. That proves the machines did not flip votes in Georgia.
Are we done with the vote flipping fantasy?

Oh ok, that’s what that proves? Got it.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Unless you can explain how the two counts can come out the same despite the machine allegedly ‘flipping’ Votes, yes that’s what it proves.

I am going to confess something - I know a few of them who were doing packet tracing this election - they are tight lipped and would only say this was over before it began. :( Basically not saying much! But you heard some of that data dropped in AZ today if you would have watched the hearing. The machines were in fact connected to the internet and shouldn't have been.

A guy I don't know has a team inspecting the PC's in AZ tomorrow. Sucks because they had to hurry to get the team together and have to be done by 1 p.m. but don't seemed stressed about it.

This is video that most likely won't stay up long.

Watch a Dominion Representative at Gwinnett County Election Central, responsible for tabulating ballots and certifying results, download data to a USB from the Election Management Server, plug it into a laptop, manipulate the data, then palm the USB.

(45) Dominion Fraud (2 of 2) - YouTube

Why would a Dominion employee remove a USB from the voting machine and insert said USB into a laptop? BTW - these are the stupid cheating errors you make when up all night.

In fact, there were many Dominion employees said to have done this same thing in various locations. You cannot present evidence to the court if the court won't allow it. That's fine - it will end up following the process and will have to be presented at some point.