So which is it?

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
You got to love the Democratic camp. They have been touting there is no Al-Qaeda/Iraq connection through Gore and others for weeks. Yet, on the other hand they will imply that Bush didn't take the opportunity to take out Zarqawi (the top Al-Qaeda person in Iraq) well before the war started.

So, which is it? There is no Iraq/Al-Qaeda connection or Bush didn't take the opportunity to take out Al-Qaeda's represenation in Iraq before the war?

Clinton legacy - talking out of both siders of their faces

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by FromTexas
You got to love the Democratic camp. They have been touting there is no Al-Qaeda/Iraq connection through Gore and others for weeks. Yet, on the other hand they will imply that Bush didn't take the opportunity to take out Zarqawi (the top Al-Qaeda person in Iraq) well before the war started.

So, which is it? There is no Iraq/Al-Qaeda connection or Bush didn't take the opportunity to take out Al-Qaeda's represenation in Iraq before the war?

I'm still wondering where Osama is.:shrug:

I have a feeling they will bring him in right before the Republican national convention. :cheesy:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Re: Re: So which is it?

Originally posted by BuddyLee
I'm still wondering where Osama is.:shrug:

I have a feeling they will bring him in right before the Republican national convention. :cheesy:

You kidding.. he is a keynote speaker! :biggrin: I mean, us big nasty Republicans have been in bed with him the whole time, don't you watch Michael Moore? He implies it.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: Re: So which is it?

You kidding.. he is a keynote speaker! :biggrin: I mean, us big nasty Republicans have been in bed with him the whole time, don't you watch Michael Moore? He implies it.

Nope. I watch Bill Maher. A little bit better than Moore but not much.:lol:

Spoiled

Let me remind you Zarqawi IS NOT AL QUEDA... He is Ansar Al-Islam or what ever, they think he has coordinate stuff with queda, and he has done stuff with hezbolah (or how ever you spell it)... He is not an Iraqi, and he was not a supporter of Saddam. He is from jordan

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: So which is it?

Originally posted by Spoiled
they think he has coordinate stuff with queda
:nono: Don't talk about Pixie's mom like that, she'll lay the smackdown on yo azz!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh thank God...

Let me remind you Zarqawi IS NOT AL QUEDA

I'm sure Nick Berg is looking down on all this feeling MUCH better that it WASN'T Al queda that chopped his head off.

I swear, if ANY of you ever read the Iraq War Resolution you can rejoin sane society.

Do it for yourself. You'll feel better knowing what John and John have known for years. And voted for.