So who's going somewhere for Christmas?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Nope - stayin' put. We got us some fine plans coming along for February, though! 🤸

Auntie Biache'

Staying home. However...a few years ago my nephew, son of my estranged brother, found me while tracking down his biological family. He and his wife have already visited once, and they're coming for Christmas. We haven't had guests for the holidays since forever. I'm totally psyched to have company for Christmas!

luvmygdaughters

Going to my oldest daughters for Christmas day. Not too far, only 20 minutes away! Bites though, my 14 month old great granddaughter wont be there. They're going to his relatives this year for Christmas:eyebrow:. They alternate Christmas and Thanksgiving with the different families.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Going to my mom's in VA for part of Christmas Day and opening presents and eating a quick lunch with her and my sister's family. Oldest son may be going to his grandparent's for Christmas in GA but will depend on the weather around that time.

Auntie Biache'

Going to my mom's in VA for part of Christmas Day and opening presents and eating a quick lunch with her and my sister's family. Oldest son may be going to his grandparent's for Christmas in GA but will depend on the weather around that time.

Where in GA?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
To my sister's house again and fighting the fustercluck that is traffic on Route 50/Chesapeake Bay Bridge. :banghead: