So You Think You Can Dance

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Who else watches? :popcorn: This is my favorite show ever. There was a girl from Solomons Island on tonight.

K

Kain99

My 9 year old neice... Could smoke everyone! I swear to God she's not related to us! :lmao:

S

StrwberryKisses

I'm watching it. I was making desert when I heard them says she was from Soloman's I just about dropped the ice cream. LOL

Sex is suppose to be back to try again this year. I cant wait to see what he does this year. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

cdsulhoff

My friend was on the 1st season of SYTYCD. Her name is Kamiliah Woolfolk( Barrett) She goes by her mother maiden name because is is already recognized in the music world.. Yeah, So Now I see her in all these videos. She is in the I'm a Flirt video, 50 Cents new Amusement park Video, Get it Shawty, Ciria song like a boy. I tell you she is doing really good after that show. She really wants to get into the music business and a singer. So we will see, when she is on a mission she usually achieves her dreams..
As far as in the girl this season. Heather has great technique. I don't see her getting past top twenty...

Nanny Pam

:dance:For the lack of anything else on TV, I watched too....and got some of the biggest laughs I've had in a while. :lmao:

spookthis

I got hooked last year too. I thought the right person won. I did love Benji's cousin and was glad she came in second. That girl could move!

I missed this Thurs, but will be couchside next time... :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Who else watches? :popcorn: This is my favorite show ever. There was a girl from Solomons Island on tonight.
I loved the guy who learned to swing dance. :killingme

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I'm a horrible person because to me this show, just like American Idol, is at its best during try-outs. A riot. Once they get down to the real talent I seem to lose interest. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bresamil said:
I'm a horrible person because to me this show, just like American Idol, is at its best during try-outs. A riot. Once they get down to the real talent I seem to lose interest. :ohwell:
:yeahthat:

Nanny Pam

bresamil said:
I was thinking the same thing. :ohwell:

cdsulhoff

That gay fat boy should of made it through. I thought he was good. Better than the other big guy they let through the other years. Yea he dances like a girl but, At least the boy can dance..