So...

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I guess no one is all that impressed with the Skins. Been very quiet. :ohwell:

From what i've seen with the starters in preseason, they look good and if they gel together as the season goes on maybe they can make the playoffs; If we can screw up other in the NFC east, it's a good season!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
I guess no one is all that impressed with the Skins. Been very quiet. :ohwell:

I read a prediction (everyone has one, after all) that the Eagles would win the division at 11-5, Giants next at 10-6, Cowboys with 9-7, and Skins @ 7-9.

Who the hell knows what to say in the pre-season, though? I've read some articles, but those who analyze this division seem to be just waiting at least for that first week before they spout off their guess-timates.

Let it begin! :cheers:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I'd come in and rag on the 'Skins and gloat about my sucky Jags beating them again, but it's only Preseason and Preseason means jack and ####.

Zguy28

I'd come in and rag on the 'Skins and gloat about my sucky Jags beating them again, but it's only Preseason and Preseason means jack and ####.
Maybe you should go back to Jaxs? I hear they need more ticket holders.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

Attachments

• Buddylee.jpg
    Buddylee.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 90

Beta84

They're out to get us
Maybe you should go back to Jaxs? I hear they need more ticket holders. :stupid:

:dork:

You know, you're not from here either unless you're native american. so why don't you pack it up and go back to Europe. :yay:

Go Dolphins!

Beta84

They're out to get us
I guess I can just stay then.:yahoo:

HTTR!

:lol:

So I dunno what the deal is with the Skins. I saw one magazine predicting them at 12-4, division winners...I've seen others put them at 5-11. I'm guessing the answer is somewhere in between. All depends on Campbell.

BuddyLee

Football addict
:lol:

So I dunno what the deal is with the Skins. I saw one magazine predicting them at 12-4, division winners...I've seen others put them at 5-11. I'm guessing the answer is somewhere in between. All depends on Campbell.
You can never predict the NFC Beast. The past few season everyone was on the Cowboys jockstrap. You see how that turned out.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You can never predict the NFC Beast. The past few season everyone was on the Cowboys jockstrap. You see how that turned out.

I was hoping you or Larry would chime in. But instead of talking about the Skins you chose to talk about the Girls. :ohwell:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm not willing to make predictions; all I know is the Skins are very inconsistent right now. And Campbell looks pretty bad.
To wit, most teams were looking pretty inconsistent. That's the way it goes in the pre-season.

I have to disagree on the Campbell front though. He didn't please me on his one drivers in the first pre-season game or two but when he was actually in the game for an extended period of time (3rd pre-season game) he looked capable. Not 100% season ready sharp but capable.