Soccer Pub

R

rossoneri

Does anybody know of a soccer pub, or bar that features soccer matches, in the southern Calvert/St. Mary's area? If not, I'd be interested in starting a group and locating a place to host us. Any suggestions welcome.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Does anybody know of a soccer pub, or bar that features soccer matches, in the southern Calvert/St. Mary's area? If not, I'd be interested in starting a group and locating a place to host us. Any suggestions welcome.

The bar at Mexico(Huntingtown) always has soccer on.

R

rossoneri

Ideally, European. Either BPL/EPL, SerieA, or la Liga.

R

rossoneri

By "switch to football", you of course you simply want me to use the correct terminology to describe the world's game, correct?

BPL matches are the easiest to catch. A place only needs to Fox Soccer Channel, which is usually included in packages that also include Fuel TV. Fuel TV should be widespread, if not epidemic, in these here parts.

Tough run for the gooners. Hope they get their form soon.

sockgirl77

By "switch to football", you of course you simply want me to use the correct terminology to describe the world's game, correct?

BPL matches are the easiest to catch. A place only needs to Fox Soccer Channel, which is usually included in packages that also include Fuel TV. Fuel TV should be widespread, if not epidemic, in these here parts.

Tough run for the gooners. Hope they get their form soon.

Not what I meant.

R

rossoneri

Anyone interested (Gwydion or others) can reply directly to me and perhaps we'll set something up focussing on BPL (match of the week) or perhaps Champions League during the week. I'll start questioning some local bars and see what channel lineups they are currently subscribed to.

zyrne

monterey's

The bar area at Monterey's in San Souci often has Soccer on.

I don't follow which leagues are which ....but they had on Madrid vs. Juvenesta or something like that yesterday.

Gwydion

Anyone interested (Gwydion or others) can reply directly to me and perhaps we'll set something up focussing on BPL (match of the week) or perhaps Champions League during the week. I'll start questioning some local bars and see what channel lineups they are currently subscribed to.

I don't live in SoMD anymore and I would not be in the state of coherence to drive back home after a soccer match.