Soccer ~ Regency Furniture Stadium July 13th

Pandora

On July 13, 2009, Regency Furniture Stadium will host an exhibition soccer match between Crystal Palace F.C., an English Premier League team based in London, and its U.S. affiliate, Crystal Palace Baltimore. The game will be nationally televised in the United States by the Fox Soccer Channel.

There will be fireworks after the game. :yahoo:

Southern Maryland Blue Crabs - Professional Baseball Club

Pandora

The U.K. kicked our ass. :ohwell: 5 to 2

But the company was great and the fireworks... they were ohhhhh ahhhhh. :yay:

OldHillcrestGuy

Was a good game, some nice goal scoring, nice chance for SoMd area to see a professional soccer match.

Look for some pictures to be on Baynet today, Danzig was snapping away with his camera.

latiger12

Was a good game, some nice goal scoring, nice chance for SoMd area to see a professional soccer match.

Look for some pictures to be on Baynet today, Danzig was snapping away with his camera.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://secsportschat.com/?tracker=3759"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://secsportschat.com/?tracker=3759" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I brought my son and he loved it. Glad to see something like this in our area.

On July 13, 2009, Regency Furniture Stadium will host an exhibition soccer match between Crystal Palace F.C., an English Premier League team based in London, and its U.S. affiliate, Crystal Palace Baltimore. The game will be nationally televised in the United States by the Fox Soccer Channel.

There will be fireworks after the game. :yahoo:

Southern Maryland Blue Crabs - Professional Baseball Club

My dogs went bonkers @ 10:02 PM, right when they went off. :cursing: Woke me up from a dead sleep...

I was wondering why in the world are they setting them off on a work night, now I know. :rolleyes:

But it's still cool for a real soccer team to come in and play in our area. :yay:

OldHillcrestGuy

My dogs went bonkers @ 10:02 PM, right when they went off. :cursing: Woke me up from a dead sleep...

I was wondering why in the world are they setting them off on a work night, now I know. :rolleyes:

But it's still cool for a real soccer team to come in and play in our area. :yay:

Don't go to sleep so early you old fart.:killingme

Pandora

What was really cool was the fact the kids got to go down to the field and meet all the players and get pictures and autographs after the game ended. The kids really loved that!!!

Hopefully Danzig got a picture of Baltimore making the 2nd goal. That was awesome.

Pandora

I meant to ask you last night. Can you see the fireworks from your house?

OldHillcrestGuy

I meant to ask you last night. Can you see the fireworks from your house?

I dont think he can, but he sure can hear them, Im in Charlotte Hall and sometimes depending on the atmosphere or whatever I can hear them.
Wait till those people buy those new townhomes along Billingsley Rd., they will be the first to complain about the fireworks, and the staduim and the fireworks were there before they were even built. Kind of like Budds Creek, the track was there long before homes in Country Lakes and Wicomico Shores were built and now some residents complain of the noise from the track.