Social Justice is Luxury Politics

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hungary’s far-right leader Viktor Orban immediately moves to strip away trans rights after being granted absolute power

On Monday, the Hungarian parliament agreed to extend Orban’s already strong powers by granting him the right to rule by decree indefinitely, meaning he no longer needs to consult other lawmakers before making decisions.

His powers came into effect on Monday morning, and by the evening his deputy Zsolt Semjén had introduced a new bill which, if passed, will replace “gender” with “birth sex” in all legal documents issued in the country.

Hijinx

Although no person should ever be granted absolute power, I agree with this guy that the gender you are born with is the gender that should remain no matter what gender the crazed mind feels comfortable with.

If you want to cut off or add to the genitalia and call yourself something else you are a mental case and psychiatrists and educated morons who say you are not insane are insane themselves.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why is Hungary's fascist being described as "far-right"? Unchecked government power is a far-left thing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Because that is how Progressives have operated since the time of Stalin .......

If Stalin Opposed Trotsky [ who to his left] he was called a Fascist and labeled right wing

Fascism is just another form of Totalitarian Gov.

UglyBear

Because that is how Progressives have operated since the time of Stalin .......

If Stalin Opposed Trotsky [ who to his left] he was called a Fascist and labeled right wing

Fascism is just another form of Totalitarian Gov.

Several months ago everyone in my office took one of those silly online quizzes, click on your position on several current topics, and it shows your political orientation on a chart, X axis being "progressive" or "conservative", Y axis being "libertarian" or "totalitarian".

While my personal results were disappointing -- I was dead-center on X, and only half-way up (from center) on the Y -- the rest of my co-workers, nice, overeducated, honest, hard-working people -- were in the far left, bottom corner. WTF?
In my view, the X really doesn't matter -- it's just phase, it oscillates ; what really matters is the Y . Stalin and Hitler might have been on the opposite ends of the X, but way down in Y -- and the millions those two killed couldn't really care if they were murdered by "progressive" or "conservative" politics. /Rant.

jrt_ms1995

Several months ago everyone in my office took one of those silly online quizzes, click on your position on several current topics, and it shows your political orientation on a chart, X axis being "progressive" or "conservative", Y axis being "libertarian" or "totalitarian".
View attachment 146907
While my personal results were disappointing -- I was dead-center on X, and only half-way up (from center) on the Y -- the rest of my co-workers, nice, overeducated, honest, hard-working people -- were in the far left, bottom corner. WTF?
In my view, the X really doesn't matter -- it's just phase, it oscillates ; what really matters is the Y . Stalin and Hitler might have been on the opposite ends of the X, but way down in Y -- and the millions those two killed couldn't really care if they were murdered by "progressive" or "conservative" politics. /Rant.
Oh, yes; the World's Smallest Political Quiz.

jrt_ms1995

… replace “gender” with “birth sex” in all legal documents issued in the country.
Why not just test every birth and use "XX", "XY", "XXY", whatever normal or abnormal chromosomal combination comes back.

And, I really like the lingerie photo of Bernadette Peters at the bottom of the page right now. :hot: