social security numbers??

Dukesdad

Anyone see the news story last night on 7 about the sheriff's office social security # being released to Ken? :whistle: Who was the dumbazz that let those go out?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Anyone see the news story last night on 7 about the sheriff's office social security # being released to Ken? :whistle: Who was the dumbazz that let those go out?

The Sheriff's Office has it's own social security number? I wonder how much the office will draw each month since it's obviously older than 67 years old by now. :sarcasm:

Did you, perhaps, mean the Sheriff's social security number was leaked?

Tech

So who from the White House moonlights part-time for the payroll office of the Sheriff's Dept.?

Jbeckman

The FOIA request was for salaries. That information is compiled by the Finance Office of the County Government, not the Sheriff's Office. It was released by the County Attorney - if I understand correctly.

General Lee

The FOIA request was for salaries. That information is compiled by the Finance Office of the County Government, not the Sheriff's Office. It was released by the County Attorney - if I understand correctly.

They need to pay dearly for that mistake. Stupid, stupid, stupid. That is par for attorneys though.

Dukesdad

The Sheriff's Office has it's own social security number? I wonder how much the office will draw each month since it's obviously older than 67 years old by now. :sarcasm:

Did you, perhaps, mean the Sheriff's social security number was leaked?

Nope, not what I meant.

:buttkick:

carry on

BernieP

Resident PIA

All responsible should be fired, including the attorney.

There is no excuse

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Stupid question here but I don't know so I ask.. If your SS# is hacked or released in some way. Can you apply and get a new one or are you stuck for life?

nobody really

I need a nap
good question so I googled it. you can get a new ssn, but there are conditions and requirements to meet, sounded like a paperwork intensive process.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Stupid question here but I don't know so I ask.. If your SS# is hacked or released in some way. Can you apply and get a new one or are you stuck for life?

don't know, but I think when there is a PII breach, the people who cause that breach usually put up for the insurance to protect you.
Something tells me the cost and complexity of changing your SS# would be a huge burden.
What was once for SS benefits only has turned into a national identification number, used by government and the private sector to track everything from your finances to medical history.