Social Security Police are going to take my SSN away

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Just received this today. Oh no! What should I do? I need my SSN. Should I call her so-on?

I wish they would at least wait for you to answer before playing their message. I missed the first part of it.

I gave up on this crap and connected my home phone line to my fax. They get an ear full of tones.

And I never answer my cell unless the caller is in my contacts.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
It's our business line, so I can't do that. But, fortunately, we are able to put numbers on a block list.

Some folks like to call these guys back (while recording) and give them the royal jerk around until the scammers get so angry they start cussing up a storm and insulting his momma (Indians think this is the ultimate insult to USA'ians). They put the videos on Youtube and it is sometimes great entertainment.

Last edited:
:roflmao:

That was awesome! The scary part is that people fall for it, which is why these scammers do it.
I actually know of an older local business owner who fell for the "we are SMECO and will turn of you electric today if you do not send us a MoneyGram by noon. The business dude just went straight to panic mode because he couldn't afford to lose his weekend business. Thank goodness one of he patrons made him stop and think about how ridiculous the request was.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Microsoft Called yesterday, My Windows is Counterfeit had already transferred $ 395 dollars from my Checking Account . If I did not wan to lose more money I should call Microsoft Back.

I got a note from the IRS today, they said they deposited money in my checking account. I checked, it's really there. So, I should send it back 'cause this is a scam, right?

Microsoft Called yesterday, My Windows is Counterfeit had already transferred $ 395 dollars from my Checking Account . If I did not wan to lose more money I should call Microsoft Back.
A while back I got the call from Microsoft telling me they were receiving errors from my computer and he would help me fix mine or replace it for a reasonable cost. I told him I no longer wanted a Microsoft product and was going to get an Apple... he immediately shouted, "Wait! I can get you one of those too!" I then replied back loudly mimicking his accent, "THERE WILL BE A POX UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! THY HAST FORSAKEN ME AND MY WISH IS MY COMMAND!" He hung up and I never got my Apple... :mad: