Sock Gnomes

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I am not a crafty person. I would be one of those "Pinterest Fail" type people. I happen to see something about Scandinavian Sock Gnomes and thought they were super cute. Checked out a few YouTube tutorials and found a couple that made it seem easy enough. I ventured out to Joann Fabrics and Walmart for supplies and let's just say I AM HOOKED!! I literally made four in less than a 24 hour period! :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There will also be plenty of Christmas Bazaars coming up you could probably participate in.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The problem with that is I would need inventory and if I don't sell them, then I have tons of gnomes. While I wouldn't mind it, my husband would. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The problem with that is I would need inventory and if I don't sell them, then I have tons of gnomes. While I wouldn't mind it, my husband would. :lol:

You'd do like 20 or 30 of them and if they sell out, that's that. If you have some left over, you hang onto them for the next time.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I think I might go the Etsy/Shopify route instead of craft fairs. Keeping my options open though.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Made a few more. One for Halloween and a couple using a different method. I'm liking the "smaller" ones better. Also realized that I don't like letting others have them so craft fair/selling them is out. :lol: