Socks

angel11284

This might sound stupid but i have to ask. I wear a size 7 1/2 woman's shoe and when i wear socks that are supposed to fit the heel of the sock is always half way up my ankle. does anyone else have this problem? do they make normal socks for my size foot??? Thanks

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
This might sound stupid but i have to ask. I wear a size 7 1/2 woman's shoe and when i wear socks that are supposed to fit the heel of the sock is always half way up my ankle. does anyone else have this problem? do they make normal socks for my size foot??? Thanks

Don't pull on them so hard.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Try having a 5.5 foot. :lmao:

Seriously, I look at the socks before I buy them to see if they look large. Also, sometimes socks are "sized". Make sure to check for that as well.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I buy kids white socks and usually look at dress socks before I buy them to make sure they look small enough.

T

toppick08

Try having a 5.5 foot. :lmao:
Seriously, I look at the socks before I buy them to see if they look large. Also, sometimes socks are "sized". Make sure to check for that as well.

Try a 15..

sockgirl77

I have no problem with regular women's socks and I wear a size 7. Target $1 section is great. Deb's has the best socks. :yay:

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Please tell me that you don't rock funky socks everyday .....

I mean I did when I was in high school, but my footwear purchases these days tend to be dress socks, stockings, pantyhose ....

Please tell me that you don't rock funky socks everyday .....

I mean I did when I was in high school, but my footwear purchases these days tend to be dress socks, stockings, pantyhose ....

You're so grown, I love the avatar :lol:

Hehe, just playin...same here (about the socks). I have a few 'fun' socks that I wear around the house but for the most part my footwear comes in white, tan, brown, black and/or nude :yay:

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
You're so grown, I love the avatar :lol:

Hehe, just playin...same here (about the socks). I have a few 'fun' socks that I wear around the house but for the most part my footwear comes in white, tan, brown, black and/or nude :yay:

Boo is the cutest little thing in the world. Monsters Inc is AWESOME!!!

I can't get away with wearing 'fun socks' at work. I can rock them at home, but I definitely can't sport them at work. They'd look incredibly awkward paired with high heels. :killingme

Boo is the cutest little thing in the world. Monsters Inc is AWESOME!!!

I can't get away with wearing 'fun socks' at work. I can rock them at home, but I definitely can't sport them at work. They'd look incredibly awkward paired with high heels. :killingme

I don't no anything about Monsters Inc but if you say so then sure, Boo's one cutie patootie, lol.

Yea, I can't see rockin a pair of 'funzies' here either. I'm looking to get noticed at work but not quite like that.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

All the time.

I wears size between 3 1/2 to 5. Wal-Mart do sell socks for petite feet and they are still a little too big, but fit better than regular women's socks.

I can't wear little girls' socks because the cuff are a little too tight.

nosey

I would love to find some trouser socks that aren't too tight, too hot, have the right elastic to hold them , up and don't have a pattern. I can't stand having to match patterns, lengths etc. If I could find some decent black trouser socks , I'd throw out my collection of mis-matched socks and buy a dozen of the good ones

beamher

I would love to find some trouser socks that aren't too tight, too hot, have the right elastic to hold them , up and don't have a pattern. I can't stand having to match patterns, lengths etc. If I could find some decent black trouser socks , I'd throw out my collection of mis-matched socks and buy a dozen of the good ones

try macys, nordstroms, nine west, just to name a few