Soda Search

stgislander

PREMO Member
Does anyone know if any of the supermarkets in SMC sells Squirt Zero soda? It is the Dr. Pepper version of Fresca. Weis in Callaway does not sell any Squirt. It is my wife's favorite/

NOTSMC

Does anyone know if any of the supermarkets in SMC sells Squirt Zero soda? It is the Dr. Pepper version of Fresca. Weis in Callaway does not sell any Squirt. It is my wife's favorite/
Commissary? I've seen Squirt just recently and the commissary is the only place I've been recently for groceries. Headed there tomorrow - I'll check it out for you.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pfft. I'm still on the hunt for Kyle's Key Lime.

The recipe for perfect Key Lime Pie is on the Nellie & Joe's Key Lime juice bottle:

• 9″ graham cracker pie crust
  • 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
  • 3 egg yolks (whites not used)
  • ½ cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
Combine milk, egg yolks and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Pour filling into pie crust and bake at 350º for 15 minutes. Allow to stand 10 minutes before refrigerating. Just before serving, top with freshly whipped cream, or meringue, and garnish with lime slices.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The recipe for perfect Key Lime Pie is on the Nellie & Joe's Key Lime juice bottle:

Combine milk, egg yolks and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Pour filling into pie crust and bake at 350º for 15 minutes. Allow to stand 10 minutes before refrigerating. Just before serving, top with freshly whipped cream, or meringue, and garnish with lime slices.
Sorry, not pie, the Key Lime Stewart's Soda.

Personally, I cannot deal with key lime pie after drinking a couple of gallons of imaging fluid at the hospital. :dead:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

I have a bottle of Key Lime juice in the fridge and going to do one sometime soon. :yay: