Attachments

• JSE13.jpg
    JSE13.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 99

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
dustin said:
Does anyone have a good recipe for soft pretzels which doesnt require a breadmaker?
This has to be Nickel posting under Dustin's user name. Because, what kind of guy would want to know how to cook a soft pretzel? Ghey boy.

Last edited:

Pandora

Nickel said:
That's what I suggested, but apparantly that's not really homemade. :ohwell:

Then just maybe you need to tell him he'll have to take a road trip to the mall to get some homemade. :buddies:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:
Then just maybe you need to tell him he'll have to take a road trip to the mall to get some homemade. :buddies:
Our mall doesn't even sell soft pretzels. :lmao: I really couldn't care less about homemade soft pretzels, but apparantly it's a state of emergency over here. :jameo:

MMDad

Lem Putt
dustin said:
Does anyone have a good recipe for soft pretzels which doesnt require a breadmaker?

Try this one:

"Yo, Biatch, make me some pretzels!"

Most hospitals have pretzel shops located nearby. You can get there on your crutches.

Pandora

Nickel said:
Our mall doesn't even sell soft pretzels. :lmao: I really couldn't care less about homemade soft pretzels, but apparantly it's a state of emergency over here. :jameo:

A mall with no soft pretzels? :jet:

That has to be against the law.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
I really couldn't care less about homemade soft pretzels, but apparantly it's a state of emergency over here. :jameo:

Is Dustin pregnant? :roflmao:

greyhound

Speedy70 said:
:lol:

Do you guys have a Wawa near you? My husband insists that the mall pretzels are awful compared to Wawa's.

The last two times that I got pretzels from Wawa, they were cold.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Speedy70 said:
:lol:

Do you guys have a Wawa near you? My husband insists that the mall pretzels are awful compared to Wawa's.
No. I literally live in the town that 1987 forgot. :killingme