Softball Bats for 2006

nomoney

Alright fellow bar hoppers....looking for some good bats for this year. I've heard a lot of good about the new Plasma by Rawlings...but no one I know actually has one yet...any comments?

I've also read some about the Katana Dragon and Tiger...but have never heard of these before so I'm leary...

any other bats I should consider?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
nomoney said:
Alright fellow bar hoppers....looking for some good bats for this year. I've heard a lot of good about the new Plasma by Rawlings...but no one I know actually has one yet...any comments?

I've also read some about the Katana Dragon and Tiger...but have never heard of these before so I'm leary...

oh dear god....FINALLY :yahoo: (a softball thread)

do you have a set price?? what about weight??

Otter

Nothing to see here
nomoney said:

Speaking of bars, when does the Tiki open?

nomoney

Softballkid said:
oh dear god....FINALLY :yahoo: (a softball thread)

no set price....weight (for us womens) is usually good at 26 or 27 oz

we already have the mayhem, crush, all the synergy models, and a good many demarini models.

Anyone use the vexxum by demarini? It's relatively cheap - that's why I'm wondering if its even worth it

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
nomoney said:
no set price....weight (for us womens) is usually good at 26 or 27 oz

we already have the mayhem, crush, all the synergy models, and a good many demarini models.

Anyone use the vexxum by demarini? It's relatively cheap - that's why I'm wondering if its even worth it

I had a Combat B1 Da Bomb ....that bat was AWESOME.. it was a 27oz max end load....but, didnt last but half the season, then I cracked it in half at the handle....Im sending it back this month for the 2nd batch model, which has more durability....

but Id deinitly look on batsbatsbats.com , and I believe its softballjunk.com they give reviews on the all the bats they sell... if anyone has tried it out, they can also leave a review or rate it...

As for a vexxum, we had a 30 oz Vexxum, I personally didnt like it, or anyone on my team, except my coach...he loved it

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Softballkid said:

I think you're getting a little personal there..... :lmao:

Oh, I'm sorry, you're talking about softball bats... :doh: