Solar Flares Increasing

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Just an FYI if your gadgets aren't working right.

Sun unleashes strong solar flares - New York News | NYC Breaking News

Excerpt:

Experts say that a rise in solar activity is common right now because of the phase it is in currently in its 11-year activity cycle. More strong solar flares could be coming in the days ahead.

The flares can temporarily disrupt GPS signals and communications satellites, but most people will not notice any impacts from the flares.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
If you wrap all your electronics in aluminun foil, it will protect them from the flares and block the gubberment trackers that they put in everything.

If you wrap your head in aluminun foil, it will protect it from the flares and block the gubberment trackers that they put in everything.

:fixed:

Attachments

• foil-hat-3.jpg
    foil-hat-3.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 107

Larry Gude

Strung Out
AlGore told us this would happen if we didn't mend our ways. Now, we've even ####ed up the sun with our selfish spewing of CO2.

But, did we listen? Nooooooooooooooo...

:jameo:

MMDad

Lem Putt
AlGore told us this would happen if we didn't mend our ways. Now, we've even ####ed up the sun with our selfish spewing of CO2.

I listened. While I was camping in freezing weather in November and April I idled my car all night to try to speed things up. I am very disappointed that this is taking so long.

BTW, did you know that the guy that invented man made global warming was very much in favor? He believed that warmer weather would allow more crop production and end hunger. That would mean that those who are anti-warming hate hungry people and want them to die.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I listened. While I was camping in freezing weather in November and April I idled my car all night to try to speed things up. I am very disappointed that this is taking so long.

BTW, did you know that the guy that invented man made global warming was very much in favor? He believed that warmer weather would allow more crop production and end hunger. That would mean that those who are anti-warming hate hungry people and want them to die.

PBS, yes, that PBS, must be 10 years ago by now, maybe 15, did an amazing examination of the man made global warming myth and they did it by using pillars of the argument and knocked each one out, reasonably, factually, one by one, and summarized how ridiculous it was to assert, even IF true, that it would absolutely be bad and even explored just what you are talking about. Hell, they said there is a MUCH better case to be made that the dooms day cries about CO2 were much more likely to MODERATE our climate than cause any sort of mayhem.

Yet, we live this overt lie to this day. The left derides religion. Unless it's theirs.

:buddies:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You may laugh, but there is a guy at my work that put his MD drivers licence in the microwave and nuked it because he said it had a tracking chip inside. No lie, I did not make that up.

There isn't? I thought it broadcast through my cell phone?

:evil:

glhs837

Power with Control
I thought that we created the DHS to integrate all this stuff?????

Well, sure we did, and it's worked about as well and any other government plan/program. I do think there was a proposal to use embedded RFID chips in the licenses, but dont think it ever came to pass.

But even if it did, RFID is pretty short range stuff in practice. Tracking someone with it would be pretty hard barring a dedicated search team pretty close to them with special equipment.

Foxhound

Finishing last
No Larry's correct. They're in the cell phones. And have plenty of signal. The only way to disrupt the trackers is to microwave your phone for 20 seconds!

MMDad

Lem Putt
You may laugh, but there is a guy at my work that put his MD drivers licence in the microwave and nuked it because he said it had a tracking chip inside. No lie, I did not make that up.

When they first put the mag strip on the license I told a guy at work that the cops would be able to use it like an ATM to deduct your fine from your account on the spot. He was livid. I let him believe it for a few days.

acommondisaster

You are confuzzled. The real culprit here is sequestration. If congress had just passed the resolution to avoid sequestration, we would have been able to avoid these flares.