Solar Power 2

I had a lot of fun and learned a lot experimenting and putting together the solar powered fridge. Came across something that might make it easier for someone who wants to make a simple system but doesn't want to spend time figuring out which component to buy or the right programming for it, or a van/RV user with limited space. The guy I took a lot of inspiration from recently tested an All-In-One system. It has everything in one simple package that anyone can use, and comes in varying outputs from 800 watts to 15KW. Something like this would even fit the bill of Gurps thoughts of a solar powered system to offset the daytime use of an air conditioner, as it has a built-in automatic transfer switch. When battery gets low, it can cut over to line power, then kick back when the battery/solar can cover the load.

Just thought I'd pass it on in case anyone might be interested.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Something like this would even fit the bill of Gurps thoughts of a solar powered system to offset the daytime use of an air conditioner, as it has a built-in automatic transfer switch. When battery gets low, it can cut over to line power, then kick back when the battery/solar can cover the load.

Just thought I'd pass it on in case anyone might be interested.

:buddies: