Soldier gets life for killing 'messy roomates

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Defense attorneys say Army investigators ignored forensic evidence suggesting Platero wasn't the shooter.

I didn't read the article in the link, but this portion right here is disturbing.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I didn't read the article in the link, but this portion right here is disturbing.

I would say that is a standard defense assertion that was investigated and dismissed by the prosecution, or proven to be not true otherwise.

No doubt an appeal is already in the works, as is the convicteds' rights.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I would say that is a standard defense assertion that was investigated and dismissed by the prosecution, or proven to be not true otherwise.

No doubt an appeal is already in the works, as is the convicteds' rights.

A'ight :buddies:

The Dude

You mean coitus?
Okay.

I apologize for my rude joke and any hurt it may have caused the family members of these murdered soldiers. I hope they can forgive me and get past any trauma I may have thoughtlessly caused them.

How's that?

Don't give in....F this guy. He obviously has that wedgie so far up his arse it's coming out his ears....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't give in....F this guy. He obviously has that wedgie so far up his arse it's coming out his ears....

At least he doesn't have wedgie breath. :ohwell:

It doesn't hurt me to apologize and it makes him feel better. Seemed like a simple decision.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
At least he doesn't have wedgie breath. :ohwell:

It doesn't hurt me to apologize and it makes him feel better. Seemed like a simple decision.

See post #17. The feeling is mutual.

Doesn't make anything better - those guys are still murdered - but it just makes it right.

Last edited:

rickdon

And this is a real story? Did he have PTSD or something of the sort? Did he develop this strange attitude in the military, or did he get in with it?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
And this is a real story? Did he have PTSD or something of the sort? Did he develop this strange attitude in the military, or did he get in with it?

What attitude? I'm sure his defense brought that up, or it will be on appeal.

Murder is muirder. Are you saying murder outside of the military is different than murder inside?

All convicted of murder have the same issues, inside our out?

PTSD for all?