Solomon Steelers 65lb Football Team

wericnchris

I need your help, our team has been asked to come to Daytona Beach Florida and our team needs to raise the money in order to go. Does anyone have any good ideas.

W

wkndbeacher

wericnchris said:
I need your help, our team has been asked to come to Daytona Beach Florida and our team needs to raise the money in order to go. Does anyone have any good ideas.

See if you can sell crispy creme donuts or do a car wash. Or even ask local businesses to sponsor the trip

cdsulhoff

wericnchris said:

You need an idea that has nothing to do with selling PIZZA!!!!
you can do 50/50, basket bingo ( or any other type of bingo), or even do an skills event and charge and entry fee for the kids to partake. you can do a dinner or breakfast at a firehall( see if they will donate to you the hall). or go around and see what business will sponsor your team.. Put there name on a team banner and give them a plaque. There are some many different way to raise money. Just no PIZZA!! LOL

Do you remember the lady that had the fried chicken there at the homecoming game. Well, that is an idea. I am sure that lady made bank that day!!! you could do something like that.