Solomons Carpet & Flooring

Triggerfish

Keep sure if you do any business with Solomons Carpet & Flooring that you get all costs on paper before you pay a cent. The salesman and the owner kept on giving me different prices. Plus I gave them a coupon and the salesman said it can be used. The owner said ok before I paid but after the job was done they charged me about $200 more than the original figure and the owner told us that they were not going to accept the coupon.

Last edited:

Triggerfish

Oh yeah, if they tell you that they'll call you back they will not. You just have to call them back again or show up at the store.

willie

If this is the store that used to be Solomons Discount Carpet that moved to the house near Tru Value, I'm surprised. We've been dealing with Joe May for many years for our home and rental houses and have always been treated very well. Unless there has been a drastic change in the last month, this is hard to believe.

Triggerfish

willie said:
We've been dealing with Joe May for many years for our home and rental houses and have always been treated very well.

I don't remember meeting anyone with that name. One pro side, the person who actually did the installing was very proffessional. He helped us move the furniture, installed everything , and cleaned up afterwards. So a
:yay:for the installer.

Triggerfish

I'm not saying don't do business with them, just keep sure you have it in writing. Maybe the salesperson I was dealing with was new and there was some miscommunication.