Solomons Steelers 80lb "B" Team

solomonsteelers

Our Solomons Steelers 80lb "B" Team has been invited to attend the National Youth Championship Tournament again to hold our title as Champs. We will be having a back to school dance at St.Leonard Fire House this Saturday 9/27/08 @ 6pm. It will be lots of fun, food, and just good times. Please come out and support our team, and have a good time with us. :howdy::starcat::starcat:[/COLOR]

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Our Solomons Steelers 80lb "B" Team has been invited to attend the National Youth Championship Tournament again to hold our title as Champs. We will be having a back to school dance at St.Leonard Fire House this Saturday 9/27/08 @ 6pm. It will be lots of fun, food, and just good times. Please come out and support our team, and have a good time with us. :howdy::starcat::starcat:

Better Color

solomonsteelers

Thanks..... Spread the word.... We are also having a talent show on Oct 17th. We have tickets for sale. If you have talent or you know someone who does, come on out and show us what you got. The winner will get a free demo session at the recording studio.... Come out to all events and help us defend our title as National Champions in Florida. See you there... Private me for tickets sales number.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Thanks..... Spread the word.... We are also having a talent show on Oct 17th. We have tickets for sale. If you have talent or you know someone who does, come on out and show us what you got. The winner will get a free demo session at the recording studio.... Come out to all events and help us defend our title as National Champions in Florida. See you there... Private me for tickets sales number.

Looks like you changed the color.. :lol: the first one hurt my eyes

Talent show might be interesting. Do you have more info on that?

solomonsteelers

It will be on Oct 17th at Prince Frederick Fire Dept. The time is 5-9pm. We are selling tickets now. We already have alot of groups and individuals who have signed up so far, but could use plenty more. There is a recording Studio, who is willing to donate a few hours for a demo, Audio and Video. There will also be, food, raffles, and a DJ. Its gonna fill fast. If you could spread the word, we need talent and audience members. I do have tickets, so let me know if you know anyone. Good Times.

somdbingolady

It will be on Oct 17th at Prince Frederick Fire Dept. The time is 5-9pm. We are selling tickets now. We already have alot of groups and individuals who have signed up so far, but could use plenty more. There is a recording Studio, who is willing to donate a few hours for a demo, Audio and Video. There will also be, food, raffles, and a DJ. Its gonna fill fast. If you could spread the word, we need talent and audience members. I do have tickets, so let me know if you know anyone. Good Times.

Who is the DJ?? Last year I heard it was fun!!

solomonsteelers

DJ Wood (?? ) , but we have had alot of offers. so its still up in the air. We did have fun last year, we are hoping for a better turn out this year. I know that the fair is this weekend, so we can just pray. Come on out and join us. Things like this keeps the kids busy and out of trouble as well.