Solomons Vet

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Anyone know what is going on with them lately? Last Friday they called me around 11am to say there was an emergency and they need to reschedule my appointment which was at 5 pm that evening. No sure what type of emergency could last 6 hours but whatever.

Rescheduled it for this week. Got another call saying they needed to reorganize the books and asked to reschedule again. No other reason given.

I think I may take Well Pet Clinic's offer to give the last baby shots that same time as the spay/neuter. That is safe, right??

SugarBear47

Anyone know what is going on with them lately? Last Friday they called me around 11am to say there was an emergency and they need to reschedule my appointment which was at 5 pm that evening. No sure what type of emergency could last 6 hours but whatever.

Rescheduled it for this week. Got another call saying they needed to reorganize the books and asked to reschedule again. No other reason given.

I think I may take Well Pet Clinic's offer to give the last baby shots that same time as the spay/neuter. That is safe, right??
Do not use that animal clinic...they've been under investigation for a year and a half for malpractice and cruelity.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How bout citing a link to the investigation you're talking about?? I really don't wanna go charging into their facility saying that Sugarbear says y'all are all malpractice and cruel.
Didn't Sugarsmacks break in in? Maybe that was Kool-Aid man...