SOMD Classifieds

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Two big :yay: :yay: for SOMD Classifieds. Sold an old Coca Cola machine in just three days. What a great service. Thanks a bunch SOMD. :yahoo:

camily

Peace
I've gotten rid of some good stuff and gotten some good stuff as well there. :yay: Definitely a good service.

D

dems4me

Overall, I have had relatively good experiences on there as well :yahoo: :yahoo: All but one experience on there have been all super positive!! :dance:

amishstalker

Enjoying the ride!!!!
a few months back, did you guys see that add from the women who wanted money to get out of a bad relationship. She talked about how her sister stole her money, and she need some, and she was not a bad person,....etc.etc.

Wonder if someone responded to her

B

baswm

amishstalker said:
a few months back, did you guys see that add from the women who wanted money to get out of a bad relationship. She talked about how her sister stole her money, and she need some, and she was not a bad person,....etc.etc.

:rolleyes: Leave SC out of it.

:lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
amishstalker said:

The money has been pouring in, tyvm.

camily

Peace
amishstalker said:

Yes, I did see that! Crazy crack head I bet.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
camily said:
Yes, I did see that! Crazy crack head I bet.
Actually, the part about getting out of the relationship and sister stealing my money was a lie. I'm not a crack head, I've just developed a fondness for Chicos clothing. Once again, thank you all for sending the $.

Love,

B.S. Gal

camily

Peace
BS Gal said:
Actually, the part about getting out of the relationship and sister stealing my money was a lie. I'm not a crack head, I've just developed a fondness for Chicos clothing. Once again, thank you all for sending the $.

Love,

B.S. Gal
My bad. Please accept my apology. Or should I just send a check?

camily

Peace
BS Gal said:
Apology accepted. Cash is preferred or just gift certificates for Chicos.
Cash is :yay: , but no can do on the gift certificate. I can't make myself go in the store because I hate the commercials. That gray haired lady annoys me.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
amishstalker said:

Yes I did and then I gave the add to a friend :lmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
camily said:
Cash is :yay: , but no can do on the gift certificate. I can't make myself go in the store because I hate the commercials. That gray haired lady annoys me.
psssssssssst....she doesn't really work there, so don't be afraid to venture in.

camily

Peace
BS Gal said:
psssssssssst....she doesn't really work there, so don't be afraid to venture in.
:doh: Does that mean the mattress warehouse guy that I hate isn't there either? And the Burger King isn't really the "Burger King"? That the yellow smilie doesn't really slash prices at Walmart?
My world is crumbling.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
camily said:
:doh: Does that mean the mattress warehouse guy that I hate isn't there either? And the Burger King isn't really the "Burger King"? That the yellow smilie doesn't really slash prices at Walmart?
My world is crumbling.
No, no! I didn't mean that at all.

However, here's something I found out just recently. The people that own Curves aren't really thin or close to thin or in shape at all. Other than that and the previously mentioned Chicos woman, everything you see on t.v. is true.

camily

Peace
BS Gal said:
No, no! I didn't mean that at all.

However, here's something I found out just recently. The people that own Curves aren't really thin or close to thin or in shape at all. Other than that and the previously mentioned Chicos woman, everything you see on t.v. is true.
Oh thank God! I guess I just took all those Xanex for nothin'. Oh well! Time for a nap..... :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
BS Gal said:

Love,

B.S. Gal

:yeahthat: $$$$