SOMD Classifieds

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
DavidMPD said:
You've got that right. We've had several people tell us that they've sold their stuff, or rented their house, literally within minutes of posting the ad.
WHATEVER. Can we get back to the Chicos conversation? Quit butting in.
 

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BS Gal said:
WHATEVER. Can we get back to the Chicos conversation? Quit butting in.
Look here, Missy - see that title at the top of this thread? Does it say "Chico's"? No. No it doesn't.

:humpf:












:lol:
 

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
:flowers: I love somd classified! We get enough business to be busy but not so much that we are swamped! Have only had postive experiences!
 
D

dems4me

Guest
appyday said:
I like so md classified...I got ride of some horse dukey this week from there :yay:

:eek:ntopic:
If you like goat and chicken dukey too, I know where you can ride that as well...:yay:


:razz:
 

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
Look here, Missy - see that title at the top of this thread? Does it say "Chico's"? No. No it doesn't.

:humpf:

Excuse me missy, but I am perfecting the stealing a thread profession, which I learned from some of the experts on here. Now, back to Chicos.....
 

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My MIL got some lemon verbena body wash at Chico's. She left it at the lake house and I used it all. She hasn't said anything so I doubt she cares, but I feel I should replace it anyway.
 

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
My MIL got some lemon verbena body wash at Chico's. She left it at the lake house and I used it all. She hasn't said anything so I doubt she cares, but I feel I should replace it anyway.
They have some great stuff. Expensive, but you can catch stuff on sale every now and then. They also have a related store, can't think of the name right now, that sells really pretty undergarments. The Chicos in Waldorf sucks, but the one up near Annapolis is great.
 

camily

Peace
You promise the lady from the commercial isn't there? I hate her neck. That hair gets me too. I hate the way she looks out that window or whatever. She just looks like someone I wouldn't like. :killingme
 

morganj614

New Member
camily said:
You promise the lady from the commercial isn't there? I hate her neck. That hair gets me too. I hate the way she looks out that window or whatever. She just looks like someone I wouldn't like. :killingme
You have a fear of many commercial people :confused:
 

camily

Peace
morganj614 said:
You have a fear of many commercial people :confused:
No, just her, and the mattress warehouse guy (he is FREAKY looking). I LOVE the King (Burger King)!! That about does it for my commercial phobias.
 

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
camily said:
No, just her, and the mattress warehouse guy (he is FREAKY looking). I LOVE the King (Burger King)!! That about does it for my commercial phobias.
The one at Chicos is not really there. Feel free to shop there any time. Bring a lot of $. Their other store has the BEST undies in the world. I mean the BEST .
 

camily

Peace
BS Gal said:
The one at Chicos is not really there. Feel free to shop there any time. Bring a lot of $. Their other store has the BEST undies in the world. I mean the BEST .
What's so special about them? Do they make you :gossip: when you wear them?
 
Top