SOMD Classifieds

TWLs wife

sockgirl77 said:
I wouldn't think that glue would make a crib sturdy enough to hold a baby. Maybe you should try duct tape. :shrug:
Wood Glue & Duct Tape Is All it needs. They both will hold real good. :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
sockgirl77 said:
I wouldn't think that glue would make a crib sturdy enough to hold a baby. Maybe you should try duct tape. :shrug:
The child that has to sleep in a glue/duct tape crib is gonna have issues some day. JMHO.

TWLs wife

BS Gal said:
The child that has to sleep in a glue/duct tape crib is gonna have issues some day. JMHO.
No they wouldn't. It Just Need to be done Right. Be a wood worker. I wouldn't use Duct tape Now. The wood Is non-toxic. I learned that in school. It will be safe when the wood is dry. :yay:

sockgirl77

TWL's wife said:
No they wouldn't. It Just Need to be done Right. Be a wood worker. I wouldn't use Duct tape Now. The wood Is non-toxic. I learned that in school. It will be safe when the wood is dry. :yay:
Hope the baby isn't fat. :yikes:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
TWL's wife said:
:faint:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
sockgirl77 said:

If they had duct tape they would not need a crib. You could just tape the baby to the floor at night. Right? :confused:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
TWL's wife said:
I'm not following you on this. Please 'splain better. TIA.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
TWL's wife said:
Wood Glue & Duct Tape Is All it needs. They both will hold real good. :yay:
Tigg, I have some childrens furniture you can have, cheap! One is a 3-drawer dresser, and the other is a 4-tier stackable something-or-other with buckets. Very cute & colorful!