SOMD.com Campout - August 15 - 17

sockgirl77

Your not bringing your kids???? Anyone bringing thier kids?

No. I do not drink around my kids and I prefer them not be around it. Plus my kids are all tiny. They would not have fun. Take It Easy does not offer much for kids.

Last edited:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

No but if you come with gf on Sunday, you'll get to meet them. :yay:

To?

Oh...thats right. Bday thing. well..we'll see if I come over. Its more out of the way for me (pretty much right next to GF's house...5 minutes away lol), but I might end up making it and I guess going to her place after? We'll see how it pans out I suppose :yay:

vbailey

vbailey
I will have a 3 kids there 14, 12, and 3.

If we do decide to come I will bring my son also, he will be 13 sept. He loves baseball, is there a place we could all get togther and have a baseball game? That could be fun for the young ones!!!! I will be the fan cheering everyone on in the stands!!!!

sockgirl77

To?

Oh...thats right. Bday thing. well..we'll see if I come over. Its more out of the way for me (pretty much right next to GF's house...5 minutes away lol), but I might end up making it and I guess going to her place after? We'll see how it pans out I suppose :yay:

No ding dong. J's bday party is this Sunday. Mine is next Saturday. :yay:

I cuss after a few. Will that be a problem?

'eff no...

I just changed my mind.

Oh come on - I will even buy you a beer... even if you do have a Suburban and do not want a new shiny Ford. :neener:

I should be there...C.

Oh hellz yes!

I will have a 3 kids there 14, 12, and 3.

I have a 12 y/o boy - have them bring bikes and a fishing pole! :yay: He is stoked.

If we do decide to come I will bring my son also, he will be 13 sept. He loves baseball, is there a place we could all get togther and have a baseball game? That could be fun for the young ones!!!! I will be the fan cheering everyone on in the stands!!!!

I do not think they have the open room without a ball sailing and smacking something... but it does sound fun! If I make it down there between now and then I will try to look. :yay:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

No ding dong. J's bday party is this Sunday. Mine is next Saturday. :yay:

I knew that...:dork: :lmao: (that :dork: was for you, I really did know which thing we were talkin about :lol:)

It really sounds like this idea might come together though. I like the baseball idea, but unless you rent a specific large area for a group, it is hard to find place to play on any campground i've been to.

yankee44

If not Cecil park is only 5 minn. away.

vbailey

vbailey
I am the VP for the national league. I have field use permits for that park for all summer.

Well lets do it then!!!! It could be a blast!!!
And there is no drinking in the parks so those that don't drink or don't want their kids around all that could hang out at the ball park for awhile.

SoMDGirl42

I don't normally drink, but if I stop by would that be ok? If for some reason I should find myself with drink in hand, it's close enough that I could walk home. Might take a little longer, but doable.